Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandyuck

“The Blue Mountains? Splendid! Really splendid. If you’ve journeyed through my lands, as you say, then you’ve passed over the Brandywine river and you know its strength. Once or twice a generation, that river floods. And when it does, it strips our homes their shape and makes them shallow. Would not flooding your tunnels do the same?” Cecil gripped a support beam.

“I like Dahr-Ol’s plan. It would keep your tunnels mostly whole. Place empty chests in some derelict room, with locks strong enough to keep the goblins still. When they gather around, pull down the support beams with rope! Create false maps of treasure to lure them there. I’m sure Barin is no stranger to mapmaking. I might be small, but I know how to keep quiet. I could help you plant false clues where men and dwarves do not fit.”

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandyuck

“The Blue Mountains? Splendid! Really splendid. If you’ve journeyed through my lands, as you say, then you’ve passed over the Brandywine river and you know its strength. Once or twice a generation, that river floods. And when it does, it strips our homes their shape and makes them shallow. Would not flooding your tunnels do the same?” Cecil gripped a support beam.

“I like Dahr-Ol’s plan. It would keep your tunnels mostly whole. Place empty chests in some derelict room, with locks strong enough to keep the goblins still. When they gather around, pull down the support beams with rope! Create false maps of treasure to lure them there. I’ve made a simple one. I’m sure Barin is no stranger to mapmaking. I might be small, but I know how to keep quiet. I could help you plant false clues where men and dwarves do not fit.”

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandyuck

“I like Dahr-Ol’s plan. It would keep your tunnels mostly whole. Place empty chests in some derelict room, with locks strong enough to keep the goblins still. When they gather around, pull down the support beams with rope! Create false maps to lure them there. I’ve made a simple one. I’m sure Barin is no stranger to mapmaking. I might be small, but I know how to keep quiet. I could help you plant false clues where men and dwarves do not fit.”

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandyuck

“I like Dahr-Ol’s plan. It would keep your tunnels mostly whole. If you were asking me, I’d say it could be done quickly. Place empty chests in some derelict room, with locks strong enough to keep the goblins still. When they gather around, pull down the support beams with rope! Create false maps to lure them there. I’ve made a simple one. I’m sure Barin is no stranger to mapmaking. I might be small, but I know how to keep quiet. I could help you plant false clues where men and dwarves do not fit.”