Edit History

BobtheWizard

BobtheWizard

2 hours ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

@PixCO

Starting at 3rd level is fine especially if you want to start getting into the niche of class things, most marital classes don't even choose their subclass until level 3 and I believe both @BobtheWizard and @BlackFinch are about to start a level 3 game themselves (soon as I find time to get them fully setup) so I think you'll fit in perfectly with them, if they will have you.

1 hour ago, PixCO said:

Thank you. Looking forward to gaming with both, if they will have me.

I'd be happy to have PixCo join. A paladin, ranger and druid sounds like a fun party. Although we haven't heard from Blackfinch in a week, so it might just be the two of us.

BobtheWizard

BobtheWizard

2 hours ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

@PixCO

Starting at 3rd level is fine especially if you want to start getting into the niche of class things, most marital classes don't even choose their subclass until level 3 and I believe both @BobtheWizard and @BlackFinch are about to start a level 3 game themselves (soon as I find time to get them fully setup) so I think you'll fit in perfectly with them, if they will have you.

I'd be happy to have PixCo join. A paladin, ranger and druid sounds like a fun party. Although we haven't heard from Blackfinch in a week, so it might just be the two of us.