Edit History

BlackFinch

BlackFinch

Hello, I agree to all the rules and would like to request a simulation game, preferably a one-shot or short adventure but open to anything. I’m pretty new to DnD. I know most of the rules and would like to gain some experience in one of these experimental games since I don’t feel comfortable applying yet and don’t want to slow anyone’s game. I can usually post once a day but a slower post rate is fine too. I would like to play either solo or in a group of people who don’t mind that I’m not that experienced yet. The character I have in mind is a dwarf druid.

BlackFinch

BlackFinch

Hello, I would like to request a simulation game, preferably a one-shot or short adventure but open to anything. I’m pretty new to DnD. I know most of the rules and would like to gain some experience in one of these experimental games since I don’t feel comfortable applying yet and don’t want to slow anyone’s game. I can usually post once a day but a slower post rate is fine too. I would like to play either solo or in a group of people who don’t mind that I’m not that experienced yet. The character I have in mind is a dwarf druid.