Edit History

BobtheWizard

BobtheWizard

17 hours ago, BlackFinch said:

Hello, I agree to all the rules and would like to request a simulation game, preferably a one-shot or short adventure but open to anything. I’m pretty new to DnD. I know most of the rules and would like to gain some experience in one of these experimental games since I don’t feel comfortable applying yet and don’t want to slow anyone’s game. I can usually post once a day but a slower post rate is fine too. I would like to play either solo or in a group of people who don’t mind that I’m not that experienced yet. The character I have in mind is a dwarf druid.

I love games with 2 (or even 3) PCs. I think small groups work better in pbp. I'd be happy to play a martial character to complement your druid. Maybe that new giant barbarian, a dex based paladin or fighter, or a swashbuckler rogue. Maybe we could be a pair of dwarves or the dwarf and elf trope. Since you are new, I could play in whatever setting and story you want. How new are you to 5e? If you've never played before, we should start at level 1, but if you've played a couple times, starting at 3 might be more interesting so you have a few more spell slots.

@SMARTAgentKC I agree to the rules. Are there any settings you'd want to run a pair of players through.

BobtheWizard

BobtheWizard

17 hours ago, BlackFinch said:

Hello, I agree to all the rules and would like to request a simulation game, preferably a one-shot or short adventure but open to anything. I’m pretty new to DnD. I know most of the rules and would like to gain some experience in one of these experimental games since I don’t feel comfortable applying yet and don’t want to slow anyone’s game. I can usually post once a day but a slower post rate is fine too. I would like to play either solo or in a group of people who don’t mind that I’m not that experienced yet. The character I have in mind is a dwarf druid.

I love games with 2 (or even 3) PCs. I think small groups work better in pbp. I'd be happy to play a martial character to complement your druid. Maybe that new giant barbarian, a dex based paladin or fighter, or a swashbuckler rogue. Since you are new, I could play in whatever setting and story you want. How new are you to 5e? If you've never played before, we should start at level 1, but if you've played a couple times, starting at 3 might be more interesting so you have a few more spell slots.

@SMARTAgentKC I agree to the rules.