Edit History

RillaTaj

RillaTaj

spacer.png

"I am Ensign T'kres of Engineering. I am content to remain a passenger. It is my hope that my particular skill set will not be required until we reach the ground." T'kres was not content with this whole situation. Too little information and too sudden a change to her plans made the Vulcan unsettled, little though her demeanor may show it. No matter. She would adapt. She saw no need to contest A'kora's place as Ops officer- they both may have been in the Engineering track, but had slightly different specialties.

RillaTaj

RillaTaj

spacer.png

"I am Ensign T'kres of Engineering. I am content to remain a passenger. It is my hope that my particular skill set will not be required until we reach the ground." T'kres was not content with this whole situation. Too little information and too sudden a change to her plans made the Vulcan unsettled, little though her demeanor may show it. No matter. She would adapt. She saw no need to contest A'kora's place as Ops officer- they both may have been in the Engineering track, but had slightly different specialties.