spacer.png
KOTHO
thumbnail?id=1iD1TnD7suzjHtpjJFLTPvyrZnYEfmVlQ
Control10 Fitness9 Presence10
Daring9 Insight9 Reason9
Command4 Security3 Science1
Conn4 Engineering3 Medicine1
STRESS: 12

Kotho left the search and rescue group to their growls and howls. The runabout was in bad shape and they didn't know how soon they would need in in flying shape. The faster they could fix it, the safer it was for everybody. A'Kora seemed determined to fix the sensor array. But very little work could be done effectively with no power. Engineering had never been Kotho's passion, the way piloting was. But any good pilot worth her salt had to know the ins and outs of her craft. So engineering had become a necessity she'd worked on and was quite apt at. Even if the passion wasn't there in the beginning. Kotho stroked a gentle hand over the bulkhead of the runabout. "You were quite the trooper, darling. That nasty ion storm really took your number, but don't you worry one bit. A'Kora, me and T'Kress will take real good care of you!" Kotho winked at the two other ensigns picking away at the runabout's injuries. Kotho continued running her hands soothingly over the runabout's interior while whispering calming sweet-nothings to it as if it was a distressed lover.

"Let's see if I can make you light up for me."

Kotho was pretty sure she'd identified the power problem. She was elbows deep, uniform sleeves rolled up, in the runabout's guts when the temperamental little craft spit electrical sparks at her.

"Oh, feisty!" The Orion shook out the hand that had been zapped. "Darling, if you keep playing hard to get, I'm gonna have to get rough with you." Kotho wagged her eyebrows at the runabout, grinned a dangerous toothy grin, rolled her sleeves some more and dove right back in.

ihinka

ihinka

spacer.png
KOTHO
thumbnail?id=1iD1TnD7suzjHtpjJFLTPvyrZnYEfmVlQ
Control10 Fitness9 Presence10
Daring9 Insight9 Reason9
Command4 Security3 Science1
Conn4 Engineering3 Medicine1
STRESS: 12

Kotho left the search and rescue group to their growls and howls. The runabout was in bad shape and they didn't know how soon they would need in in flying shape. The faster they could fix it, the safer it was for everybody. A'Kora seemed determined to fix the sensor array. But very little work could be done effectively with no power. Engineering had never been Kotho's passion, the way piloting was. But any good pilot worth her salt had to know the ins and outs of her craft. So engineering had become a necessity she'd worked on and was quite apt at. Even if the passion wasn't there in the beginning. Kotho stroked a gentle hand over the bulkhead of the runabout. "You were quite the trooper, darling. That nasty ion storm really took your number, but don't you worry one bit. A'Kora, me and T'Kress will take real good care of you!" Kotho winked at the two other ensigns picking away at the runabout's injuries. Kotho continued running her hands soothingly over the runabout's interior while whispering calming sweet-nothings to it as if it was a distressed lover.

"Let's see if I can make you light up for me."

...tbc after rolls...