Edit History

Thistledown

Thistledown

Hmm... feeling something. My character concept is moving towards a heist type of rogue (that is the archetype not the class). @Drakeburn what if your card sharp and my djinni team up for Ocean's 11 style shenanigans? Were you wanting an explicitly wild west setting? I'm wondering if there would be some way to meld the flavors of a wild west character and an arabian nights style character (Ocean's 11 had a very multicultural cast). @SMARTAgentKC (Hereafter abbreviated as SKC) might even consider incorporating some of the modules from Keys from the Golden Vault book (which I have in PDF format but have not so much as thumbed through).

Could keep it set in FR, since Zakharra is built in, but could also see this being very fun with an Arcane/Eberron magicpunk type setting, since my Djinn is from the Elemental Planes either way...

Thoughts?

Thistledown

Thistledown

Hmm... feeling something. My character concept is moving towards a heist concept. @Drakeburn what if your card sharp and my djinni team up for Ocean's 11 style shenanigans? Were you wanting an explicitly wild west setting? I'm wondering if there would be some way to meld the flavors of a wild west character and an arabian nights style character (Ocean's 11 had a very multicultural cast). @SMARTAgentKC (Hereafter abbreviated as SKC) might even consider incorporating some of the modules from Keys from the Golden Vault book (which I have in PDF format but have not so much as thumbed through).

Could keep it set in FR, since Zakharra is built in, but could also see this being very fun with an Arcane/Eberron magicpunk type setting, since my Djinn is from the Elemental Planes either way...

Thoughts?