Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

Oh, and speaking of 'weird stuff'...When I was editing that same post, specifically when I was adding links to things within the nested spoilers, I was getting a weird little hiccup that looked something like this:

1. Highlight text you want to make a link
  2. Click Link button in editor
  3. Paste link into popup
  4. Hit return key
  5. Entire link moves to very beginning of post

This happened multiple times (and is still happening...you're welcome to test it with the Original thread (third post down)).  If, at step #4, I clicked the 'Insert Into Post' button with my mouse, everything worked fine.

I've tested this in other threads (including this one), and whether I hit return once I post the URL or click the Insert Into Post button, everything works fine.  I also tried it in a couple other posts that just had single fieldsets/spoilers (ie nothing nested), and everything also seems to work normally.  Apparently it's only when you have spoilers nested withing spoilers that the problem arises.

Not a game breaker or anything, just a weird error that I thought y'all should be aware of.

Arklytte

Arklytte

Oh, and speaking of 'weird stuff'...When I was editing that same post, specifically when I was adding links to things within the nested spoilers, I was getting a weird little hiccup that looked something like this:

3. Paste link into popup
  4. Hit return key

This happened multiple times (and is still happening...you're welcome to test it with the Original thread (third post down)).  If, at step #4 I I clicked the 'Insert Into Post' button with my mouse, everything worked fine.

I've tested this in other threads (including this one), and whether I hit return once I post the URL or click the Insert Into Post button, everything works fine.  I also tried it in a couple other posts that just had single fieldsets/spoilers (ie nothing nested), and everything also seems to work normally.  Apparently it's only when you have spoilers nested withing spoilers that the problem arises.

Not a game breaker or anything, just a weird error that I thought y'all should be aware of.

Arklytte

Arklytte

Oh, and speaking of 'weird stuff', when I was editing that post, specifically when I was adding links to things within the nested spoilers, I was getting a weird little hiccup that looked something like this:

3. Paste link into popup
  4. Hit return key

This happened multiple times (and is still happening...you're welcome to test it with the Original thread (third post down)).  If, at step #4 I I clicked the 'Insert Into Post' button with my mouse, everything worked fine.