Dice Tower

horrizon

The six summoned rats are permanent till dispelled, they search for the two flowers that make up a healing potion, they can also be used for healing. Rat group one Zela Plant, rat group two Brasca Plants, and me both. This exercise was to iron out problems in dice rolls.

Edited by wtaylorjr2001 (see edit history)
Name
Henry's Herb Search
1d6+8 [[1]]
Rat Group One Herb Search
1d6+1 [[3]]
Rat Group Two Herb Search
1d6+1 [[6]]

A minor divination spell cast on the torn shirt, I want to know what happened and I also get at least one yes or no answer, will my healing cure him of this illness?

mINor dIVINaTIoN (Gravespeak, Interrogate the Stones, Echoes of the Past)
The caster may use this spell to ask a question about the present or the recent past in relation

to an object or place the caster touches. For ex- ample, if the caster sees that a room has been recently disturbed, the spell could be used to ask “Who was in this room before I came here?” or “Who pushed over that bookshelf?” Some casters directly interrogate the inanimate objects they are curious about, such as asking a smashed ta- ble “Who broke your legs?” or asking a bloody knife “Who did you hurt?” Some variations of this spell are used to get information from the dead by questioning their corpses about things they knew or saw in life. Each casting of this spell allows the asking and answering of one main information question (who, what, where, when, why, how...) and a few clarifying follow- upquestionsthatcanbeansweredy“es”orn“o” orn“otclear”.Eachlevelofenhancementallows questions about the more distant past but in- formation becomes increasingly vague. When using this spell to question a sentient spirit (such as a dead person), the object of the spell may resist answering by making an opposed Mage roll against the caster.

Edited by wtaylorjr2001 (see edit history)
Name
Henry's Minor Divination
1d6+6 [[1]]