Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 31/31 () | HD: 4/4 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 18 (+4) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing. Force all attacks targeted at mount to target Artanis instead. Mount has Evasion

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

Artanis rouses himself with difficulty as he hears the ship pulling alongside, creaking. The nights activities, after several days of fighting, have taken their toll and he still has heavy bags under his eyes. Looking around his companions, none seem quite as fresh as that first night in Vogler either. Coltan does appear far more regal in his Cloth-of-Gold however. A far cry from the wandering smith that had pounded down the road to catch up their fight that first day.

He shrugs on his own clothes and mail, before hurrying down to the horses. Much to do if they're to get them ashore in the longboats. Tiergan was probably recovered enough to swim, as would be Handsome if really necessary, but he doesn't want to push it for the latter. He bemoans the lack of time to polish his own armour up before meeting the city's brass, but hopes they'll grant him a little grace for what everyone's been through.

Once he's finished helping beast and person ashore, taking special care over Darrett's package too, he joins beside Mery and Mayor Raven, surprise writ across his face at Michelle's actions. Not that he doesn't agree with the sentiment. Mery has clearly been discussing the situation with Ser Michelle whilst alone, and the solution offered is a breath of fortune to their recent ill winds. Hopefully the estates not been taken over by someone else in the mean time; that would be more their luck of late. It's a relief that soon he will be able to hand judgement off to the Rose he thinks - whilst he has found Michelle's company surprisingly easy to date, it's clear those with stronger ties to Vogler still have difficulty around her and mediating this conflict is not something he enjoys. Rather a clear villain to stand against.

On the subject of which, he spots a disagreement alongside one of the boats. Making his way over, he forcibly separates the parties before they come to blows. "Men," he interrupts, "How about instead of acting the way Kalaman's afraid of, we show them what the folk of Vogler are really like hmm? And the community spirit that got us out before the army really descended. The spirit you'll need to rebuild." Shamed into better behaviour, the two youths rather sheepishly offer to help unload, rather than steal.

Artanis makes his way back towards Darrett and the crate, checking the various messages he's been entrusted with still remain secure. "By your leave Mayor Raven, I've no intention to pile more upon your plate alongside the organisation of the estate for your people, but now we've arrived myself and Ser Michelle need to seek audience with Ser Marbleheart regarding her fate - not pursue vengeance over justice," he entreats politely. "Myself and Darrett also require audience with Governor Miat, both separately and together, though I suspect we'll have. harder time meeting him that Ser Marbleheart. However I image he'll be rather keen to speak to you with what you've brought to his doorstep, so I'm rather hoping you could usher us along with you. Perhaps as an honour guard? If you can delay any such meeting till after we've spoken with Ser Marbleheart it might make discussion around Ser Michelle clearer as well."

OOC

Action: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Mount Action: 

Mount Movement: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d8 + 6) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage.

RDA Javelin (range, thrown) [10]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, 1d4 fire damage.

Lance (special). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (1d12 + 6) piercing damage, 1d4 Fire damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Commanding Rally. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 4/4 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 19 (Chainmail, Shield +1) | HP: 31/31 () | HD: 4/4 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 18 (+4) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing. Force all attacks targeted at mount to target Artanis instead. Mount has Evasion

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

Artanis rouses himself with difficulty as he hears the ship pulling alongside, creaking. The nights activities, after several days of fighting, have taken their toll and he still has heavy bags under his eyes. Looking around his companions, none seem quite as fresh as that first night in Vogler either. Coltan does appear far more regal in his Cloth-of-Gold however. A far cry from the wandering smith that had pounded down the road to catch up their fight that first day.

He shrugs on his own clothes and mail, before hurrying down to the horses. Much to do if they're to get them ashore in the longboats. Tiergan was probably recovered enough to swim, as would be Handsome if really necessary, but he doesn't want to push it for the latter. He bemoans the lack of time to polish his own armour up before meeting the city's brass, but hopes they'll grant him a little grace for what everyone's been through.

Once he's finished helping beast and person ashore, taking special care over Darrett's package too, he joins beside Mery and Mayor Raven, surprise writ across his face at Michelle's actions. Not that he doesn't agree with the sentiment. Mery has clearly been discussing the situation with Ser Michelle whilst alone, and the solution offered is a breath of fortune to their recent ill winds. Hopefully the estates not been taken over by someone else in the mean time; that would be more their luck of late. It's a relief that soon he will be able to hand judgement off to the Rose he thinks - whilst he has found Michelle's company surprisingly easy to date, it's clear those with stronger ties to Vogler still have difficulty around her and mediating this conflict is not something he enjoys. Rather a clear villain to stand against.

On the subject of which, he spots a disagreement alongside one of the boats. Making his way over, he forcibly separates the parties before they come to blows. "Men," he interrupts, "How about instead of acting the way Kalaman's afraid of, we show them what the folk of Vogler are really like hmm? And the community spirit that got us out before the army really descended. The spirit you'll need to rebuild."

OOC

Action: 

Bonus Action: 

Movement: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Mount Action: 

Mount Movement: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d8 + 6) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [3]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage.

RDA Javelin (range, thrown) [10]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, 1d4 fire damage.

Lance (special). Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (1d12 + 6) piercing damage, 1d4 Fire damage.

Battlefield Presence.

Bonus Actions:

Rallying Mark

Urgent Orders  

Helpful Word

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Commanding Rally. 2/2 (Long Rest)

Leadership Dice (d6). 4/4 (Short Rest, 1/turn)

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).