Edit History

Tecmes

Tecmes

Hi there!

Found the site roundabout through a Roll20 annoucement...

Was active some years back, playing in Woldian Games (left when management decisions started making no sense), PBM.com (best experience was Blue Giant there) and my home-made crazy PBF Ars Magica no-rules multi-faction campaign.

After a few years I was put off by PBF/PBEM a because of numerous non-starters, weird "mature" games, and snobbery regarding "writing skills".

Game-wise, I really appreciate a style that puts the focus on interesting, short posts that leverage the written medium without going into personnal novellas or mood boards.

I like light, tongue-in-cheek universes, because it guarantees no boring posts, just as well as stern, serious stuff and oddball ideas.

Personnal faves, though mostly secret desires: old-school Paranoïa, Shadowrun (with replacement rules...), Autoduel, Conan and Cugel (the universe, not necessarily the games...).

I don't do 5E.

Tecmes

Tecmes

Hi there!

Was active some years back, playing in Woldian Games (left when management decisions started making no sense), PBM.com (best experience was Blue Giant there) and my home-made crazy PBF Ars Magica no-rules multi-faction campaign.

After a few years I was put off by PBF/PBEM a because of numerous non-starters, weird "mature" games, and snobbery regarding "writing skills".

Game-wise, I really appreciate a style that puts the focus on interesting, short posts that leverage the written medium without going into personnal novellas or mood boards.

I like light, tongue-in-cheek universes, because it guarantees no boring posts, just as well as serious stuff and oddball ideas.

Personnal faves and secret desires: old-school Paranoïa, Shadowrun (with replacement rules...), Autoduel

I don't do 5E.

Tecmes

Tecmes

Hi there!

I like light, tongue-in-cheek universes, because it guarantees no boring posts, just as well as serious stuff and oddball ideas.

Personnal faves and secret desires: old-school Paranoïa, Shadowrun (with replacement rules...), Autoduel

I don't do 5E.