Edit History

PixCO

PixCO

Clarity

@SMARTAgentKC For my own clarification -- Since Yopine had her xbow in her off hand, would she have been able to use it for her Dread Ambush bonus attack on another rat if she'd dropped the first one on the first attack? I don't actually know if that's allowed with this particular feat or if it has to be with the same weapon (Short Sword), against the same target (Yop's melee rat).

EDIT: Also need some education on Advantage/Disadvantage. May I ask what gave the rats an Advantage on their stealth roll?

PixCO

PixCO

Clarity

@SMARTAgentKC For my own clarification -- Since Yopine had her xbow in her off hand, would she have been able to use it for her Dread Ambush bonus attack on another rat if she'd dropped the first one on the first attack? I don't actually know if that's allowed with this particular feat or if it has to be with the same weapon (Short Sword), against the same target (Yop's melee rat).

PixCO

PixCO

@SMARTAgentKC For my own clarification -- Since Yopine had her xbow in her off hand, would she have been able to use it for her Dread Ambush bonus attack on another rat if she'd dropped the first one on the first attack? I don't actually know if that's allowed with this particular feat or if it has to be with the same weapon against the same target.