Edit History

ccanary

ccanary

Level 1 template:

Zoya Tesfaye

spacer.pngZoya Tesfaye — Human Skald 1 (Fated Champion)
AC/T/FF 16/11/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +1 | Speed 20ft | Fort/Ref/Will 4/1/2 (+3 will vs. charm and compulsion | Low light vision
Raging Song 12/12 | Hero Points ??
Active Conditions:

Raging song: Everyone who accepts (you can choose to not accept) gains +2 str +2 con +1 to will saves and -1 to AC
Spells:

1st: (2/2 remaining per day) Heightened Awareness (10 minutes), Cure Light Wounds
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, ghost sound, prestidigitation, read magic

The Church square

Zoya, perched atop the opposite balcony couldn't resist the opportunity to inject some humor into the solemn atmosphere of Tileavia's speech Townsfolk needed someone to deflate all the pompous windbags, remind them that whatever Iomedae was promising, fun wasn't high on the list. As the priestess spoke about hardships and injustice, Zoya let out a loud, long fart noise from across the way.

"Oh, please," she called out, her voice dripping with sarcasm but theatrically carrying just as powerfully as the Sword Knight's words. Perched on this balcony was a perfect spot. Shame she didn't have a thunderstone. "Tell me more about how tough life is for the Sword Knight of Iomedae. We're all really feeling your struggle, Dearie. We've all heard it before, you're just playing with yourself here." She made a theatrical gesture of someone .. entertaining themselves that was really not compatible with her nor the Sword Knight's sex, but got the point across.

"The best solution for hard times is laughter," and nothing funnier than taking the air out of some pompous windbag going on and on about hardships she never feels. "This would be a lot better as a comedy show," Zoya continued, her grin widening. "But nope, just another sermon about the woes of the world. Thrilling stuff, folks!" She punctuated her remark with a theatrical clap, earning a few chuckles from the crowd. It was a start. She launched into song.

"Oh, the priestess on her balcony, so high above the crowd,

With tales of woe and misery, she really draws a crowd!

But as she preaches righteousness, we all yawn and snore,

Her sermons are as thrilling as a trip to the general store!"

Zoya's voice carries through the square, filled with mischief and mirth, as she improvises a mocking song to lighten the mood and poke fun at Tileavia's solemnity, take some air from her sermon. And with luck push the Knight Priestess into a rage that leads her to say something she'd regret, something they could use against her.

"She speaks of struggles, hardships, but does she feel them too?,

Or does she live in luxury, while preaching to me and you?

With her lofty words and righteous airs, she thinks she's quite the sage,

But if I wanted boring lectures, I'd go to church somedays!"

Mechanics

I don't have perform: comedy though, only sing. So hopefully that will do! Hit a 25 on the check too.

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* +5
Climb* +4
Diplomacy +6
Intimidate +7
Knowledge (history) +8
Knowledge (local) +6
Other knowledges (untrained) +2
Perception +3
Perform (Sing) +8
Swim* +4

* -4 ACP to str and dex skills  

ccanary

ccanary

Level 1 template:

Zoya Tesfaye

spacer.pngZoya Tesfaye — Human Skald 1 (Fated Champion)
AC/T/FF 16/11/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +1 | Speed 20ft | Fort/Ref/Will 4/1/2 (+3 will vs. charm and compulsion | Low light vision
Raging Song 12/12 | Hero Points ??
Active Conditions:

Raging song: Everyone who accepts (you can choose to not accept) gains +2 str +2 con +1 to will saves and -1 to AC
Spells:

1st: (2/2 remaining per day) Heightened Awareness (10 minutes), Cure Light Wounds
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, ghost sound, prestidigitation, read magic

The Church square

Zoya, perched atop the opposite balcony couldn't resist the opportunity to inject some humor into the solemn atmosphere of Tileavia's speech Townsfolk needed someone to deflate all the pompous windbags, remind them that whatever Iomedae was promising, fun wasn't high on the list. As the priestess spoke about hardships and injustice, Zoya let out a loud, long fart noise from across the way.

"Oh, please," she called out, her voice dripping with sarcasm but theatrically carrying just as powerfully as the Sword Knight's words. Perched on this balcony was a perfect spot. Shame she didn't have a thunderstone. "Tell me more about how tough life is for the Sword Knight of Iomedae. We're all really feeling your struggle, Dearie. We've all heard it before, you're just playing with yourself here." She made a theatrical gesture of someone .. entertaining themselves that was really not compatible with her nor the Sword Knight's sex, but got the point across.

"The best solution for hard times is laughter," and nothing funnier than taking the air out of some pompous windbag going on and on about hardships she never feels. "This would be a lot better as a comedy show," Zoya continued, her grin widening. "But nope, just another sermon about the woes of the world. Thrilling stuff, folks!" She punctuated her remark with a theatrical clap, earning a few chuckles from the crowd. It was a start. She launched into song.

"Oh, the priestess on her balcony, so high above the crowd,

With tales of woe and misery, she really draws a crowd!

But as she preaches righteousness, we all yawn and snore,

Her sermons are as thrilling as a trip to the general store!"

Zoya's voice carries through the square, filled with mischief and mirth, as she improvises a mocking song to lighten the mood and poke fun at Tileavia's solemnity, take some air from her sermon. And with luck push the Knight Priestess into a rage that leads her to say something she'd regret, something they could use against her.

"She speaks of struggles, hardships, but does she feel them too?,

Or does she live in luxury, while preaching to me and you?

With her lofty words and righteous airs, she thinks she's quite the sage,

But if I wanted boring lectures, I'd go to church somedays!"

Mechanics

I don't have perform: comedy though, only sing. So hopefully that will do!

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* +5
Climb* +4
Diplomacy +6
Intimidate +7
Knowledge (history) +8
Knowledge (local) +6
Other knowledges (untrained) +2
Perception +3