Main Discussion Thread

roryb

1 hour ago, pdwalt said:

i really like the game but - for some reason posting always slipts my mind.

Go solo

I'll find a use for my backstory

sorry

Id really like you to stay, isnt there a notification you can select to remind you.

I only suggested going solo to keep the game moving. I love to keep you moving.

On 11/6/2023 at 7:48 AM, pdwalt said:

i really like the game but - for some reason posting always slipts my mind.

Go solo

I'll find a use for my backstory

sorry

No worries, @pdwalt. We'll continue on in solo mode. Thanks for creating a colorful character.

so how do you want to proceed with the crew do you want to retro fit the last scene and let you make the rolls for how many people showed up keeping the diplomat and the bug guy because of what happened.

or do you just want to rewrite what we have as npcs

Now In Game Question

Can our ship scan the other ship to see who it belongs too?

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Excior said:

so how do you want to proceed with the crew do you want to retro fit the last scene and let you make the rolls for how many people showed up keeping the diplomat and the bug guy because of what happened.

I think we’ll just keep everyone as NPCs, and their list of relevant aspects. When you want to tap someone for their expertise, you can make a roll and invoke their aspects or create an advantage on those aspects representing how they help you. The action will be focused on Amon.

1 hour ago, Excior said:

Can our ship scan the other ship to see who it belongs too?

Sure! This can be a Fair (+2) difficulty Investigation roll, probably to create an advantage. I’m thinking the aspect you create tells you something about its origin, ownership, purpose, etc. You can use your ship aspect or your droid, or even Maxon’s Eager To Prove Himself aspect as a source if you need to invoke something for a higher result.

54 minutes ago, roryb said:

I think we’ll just keep everyone as NPCs, and their list of relevant aspects. When you want to tap someone for their expertise, you can make a roll and invoke their aspects or create an advantage on those aspects representing how they help you. The action will be focused on Amon.

Sure! This can be a Fair (+2) difficulty Investigation roll, probably to create an advantage. I’m thinking the aspect you create tells you something about its origin, ownership, purpose, etc. You can use your ship aspect or your droid, or even Maxon’s Eager To Prove Himself aspect as a source if you need to invoke something for a higher result.

Ok, so make a base roll to see if I get a +2 first?