Edit History

Excior

Excior

Amon.jpeg.27f65a1bd37e8be30934801f2e2551b7.jpegThe Radiant Dawn flew casual as it departed one of the many docking bays of the Jungle Amon knew that Max was still shook up from the incident that had taken place a short while ago in the gally but his young padawan kept he composure and went about his duties as pilot of the ship. This gave Amon a moment to sit and think about what to do next. With the star destroyer still in the vicinity, the Jedi Master felt it was unwise to jump into hyperspace to quickly, he did not want to arouse suspension abord the Imperial capital ship. 

Zemei returned to Amon who was deep in thought. “It’s a bold plan, captain. I’ll say this for you — you’ve got moxie going after the Empire like this.”

“ Something is not right Zemei, The Jedi are not traitors, our self-proclaimed Emperor has taken control illegally Rebelling is the only course of action.” He turns to the Mandalorian as he speaks. “ My own clone troopers just turned on us, It seemed as if they forgot all that we had been through, It was like they did not even know us,  there has to be some info on that data stick we can use to get to the bottom of what went down.”

Senator Willa and Hakai returned Amon was thankful  that she was resilient and able to continue despite her near-death experience. The Jedi Master felt a kinship with Hakai he cold not put his finger on just what it was but knew that the living Force must have brought them together for a reason, he decided that he would have faith that the Force would reveal that to him in time. 

“So, what?” Zemei continued. “We just go right to Coruscant and ask to use their computers?”

“ Well now that you mention it, Yes I plan on doing just that but we also have to get that cargo out of impound for our Merchant friend here at the Jungle. That is where you come in.”

Amon invites them to sit so they could form a plan for the next course of action to be taken. 

OOC: Did not want to go to far in this first post.

Excior

Excior

The Radiant Dawn flew casual as it departed one of the many docking bays of the Jungle Amon knew that Max was still shook up from the incident that had taken place a short while ago in the gally but his young padawan kept he composure and went about his duties as pilot of the ship. This gave Amon a moment to sit and think about what to do next. With the star destroyer still in the vicinity, the Jedi Master felt it was unwise to jump into hyperspace to quickly, he did not want to arouse suspension abord the Imperial capital ship. 

Zemei returned to Amon who was deep in thought. “It’s a bold plan, captain. I’ll say this for you — you’ve got moxie going after the Empire like this.”

“ Something is not right Zemei, The Jedi are not traitors, our self-proclaimed Emperor has taken control illegally Rebelling is the only course of action.” He turns to the Mandalorian as he speaks. “ My own clone troopers just turned on us, It seemed as if they forgot all that we had been through, It was like they did not even know us,  there has to be some info on that data stick we can use to get to the bottom of what went down.”

Senator Willa and Hakai returned Amon was thankful  that she was resilient and able to continue despite her near-death experience. The Jedi Master felt a kinship with Hakai he cold not put his finger on just what it was but knew that the living Force must have brought them together for a reason, he decided that he would have faith that the Force would reveal that to him in time. 

“So, what?” Zemei continued. “We just go right to Coruscant and ask to use their computers?”

“ Well now that you mention it, Yes I plan on doing just that but we also have to get that cargo out of impound for our Merchant friend here at the Jungle. That is where you come in.”

Amon invites them to sit so they could form a plan for the next course of action to be taken. 

Amon.jpeg

Excior

Excior

The Radiant Dawn flew casual as it departed one of the many docking bays of the Jungle Amon knew that Max was still shook up from the incident that had taken place a short while ago in the gally but his young padawan kept he composure and went about his duties as pilot of the ship. This gave Amon a moment to sit and think about what to do next. With the star destroyer still in the vicinity, the Jedi Master felt it was unwise to jump into hyperspace to quickly, he did not want to arouse suspension abord the Imperial capital ship. 

Excior

Excior

Senator Willa and Hakai returned Amon was thankful  that she was resilient and able to continue despite her near-death experience. The Jedi Master felt a kinship with Hakai he cold not put his finger on just what it was but knew that the living Force must have brought them together for a reason, he decided that he would have faith that the Force would reveal that to him in time.