Edit History

Excior

Excior

Amon.jpeg.27f65a1bd37e8be30934801f2e2551b7.jpegAmon could feel the turmoil within her as she spoke. He raises his hands toward an empty seat at the table and indicates that he would like her to sit. “The Force will sometimes show us, things, Possible outcomes that may or may not come to pass.” He looked into her eyes when she briefly made eye contact with him before looking away. “What do you mean by something off about the ship and something on?”  He tries to make eye contact with her once again. “What were Max and I doing in your dreams, once I know that I can tell you more, do not be afraid.” He speaks in a reassuring tone; one he had used many times when instructing his apprentice.

“The Living Force has an agenda of its own we are merely pawns in a grand cosmic scheme, I am starting to believe that it has brought us together for a purpose.”  

Excior

Excior

Amon could feel the turmoil within her as she spoke. He raises his hands toward an empty seat at the table and indicates that he would like her to sit. “The Force will sometimes show us, things, Possible outcomes that may or may not come to pass.” He looked into her eyes when she briefly made eye contact with him before looking away. “What do you mean by something off about the ship and something on?”  He tries to make eye contact with her once again. “What were Max and I doing in your dreams, once I know that I can tell you more, do not be afraid.” He speaks in a reassuring tone; one he had used many times when instructing his apprentice.

“The Living Force has an agenda of its own we are merely pawns in a grand cosmic scheme, I am starting to believe that it has brought us together for a purpose.”