Edit History

Ratty Gnawtail

Ratty Gnawtail

Alfred watched his favourite pile of treasure of potential sink beneath the treeline and put a gloved hand to his face. "Suninaboxsuninaboxsuninabox," he muttered aloud in quick succession in an effort to not be gripped by anger.

"'Pieter', that was very rude," he said after a moment and withdrew his hand. "But yes, I will aid you how I can."

He withdrew some of his tools and regarded his two mechanical companions. "Wattson? I do not think I need to say it, but punch core 333. Cecily? Also activate punch core 333 with punch core 332, reactivate defence protocols on the usual punch core 895."

"'Pieter'? If you could slow down your rebuilding efforts and let me across I can guide your pieces, improve your structural integrity, and relocate your bite in a more optimum position. Wattson and Cecily will be aiding in this, do not dare try to asimilate them or any such deal will be null and I will reactivate their defence protocols."

A sliver of a smile stretched across Alfred's face. This was quite a tricky puzzle to solve, one that he wasn't sure he could do with ease let alone success. But he would try nonetheless.

As soon as 'Pieter' slowed its rebuilding efforts and gave Alfred and co. a path to it's form, Alfred set about reinforcing and rebuilding pieces into a more coherent structure. Wattson buzzed about assisting and fastening pieces himself whilst Cecily used her metal legs to lift and bend pieces of wreckage to better fit the shape of the ship under Alfred's steady eye markings. They then took a look at the bite and with a slight tut, the trio lowered it into a better position and got to work attaching it properly. All the time Alfred contemplated how much this was like the puzzle game his family would play back at Hissk's Folly when he was young. His father would sometimes bring them shattered pieces of amber and he and his siblings would attempt to piece it back together and make it whole again. Sometimes they would do it.

OOC: It looked like we're more or less agreed to fix Pieter up, so I am going ahead with it. Alfred is going to go for a normal repair, using sharps as his edge to reflect how he is trying to envision this as a large puzzle to be put back together and be solved with Wattson and Cecily assisting to increase the impact and for the added flavour.

Edit: Well then, that was a roll! 😛

Ratty Gnawtail

Ratty Gnawtail

Alfred watched his favourite pile of treasure of potential sink beneath the treeline and put a gloved hand to his face. "Suninaboxsuninaboxsuninabox," he muttered aloud in quick succession in an effort to not be gripped by anger.

"'Pieter', that was very rude," he said after a moment and withdrew his hand. "But yes, I will aid you how I can."

He withdrew some of his tools and regarded his two mechanical companions. "Wattson? I do not think I need to say it, but punch core 333. Cecily? Also activate punch core 333 with punch core 332, reactivate defence protocols on the usual punch core 895."

"'Pieter'? If you could slow down your rebuilding efforts and let me across I can guide your pieces, improve your structural integrity, and relocate your bite in a more optimum position. Wattson and Cecily will be aiding in this, do not dare try to asimilate them or any such deal will be null and I will reactivate their defence protocols."

A sliver of a smile stretched across Alfred's face. This was quite a tricky puzzle to solve, one that he wasn't sure he could do with ease let alone success. But he would try nonetheless.

As soon as 'Pieter' slowed its rebuilding efforts and gave Alfred and co. a path to it's form, Alfred set about reinforcing and rebuilding pieces into a more coherent structure. Wattson buzzed about assisting and fastening pieces himself whilst Cecily used her metal legs to lift and bend pieces of wreckage to better fit the shape of the ship under Alfred's steady eye markings. They then took a look at the bite and with a slight tut, the trio lowered it into a better position and got to work attaching it properly. All the time Alfred contemplated how much this was like the puzzle game his family would play back at Hissk's Folly when he was young. His father would sometimes bring them shattered pieces of amber and he and his siblings would attempt to piece it back together and make it whole again. Sometimes they would do it.

OOC: It looked like we're more or less agreed to fix Pieter up, so I am going ahead with it. Alfred is going to go for a normal repair, using sharps as his edge to reflect how he is trying to envision this as a large puzzle to be put back together and be solved with Wattson and Cecily assisting to increase the impact and for the added flavour.