Edit History

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

Personally I didn't like Wheel of time TV show. To be fair, it's too detailed as a novel series to really make it justice on screen. They had to cut a lot of things and it ended up been bad in my humble opinion. Of course, it's always good to have another fantasy show to watch, but still...

The biggest problem in my opinion is the cast choice in general is bad, except for Lan and Lorraine that outshine everybody else.

Mat was excellent in season 1, but he was recast... shame. Just made things worst.

I wished Lanfear put them all out of their misery... 😅 All the characters from three rivers who are supposed to be the heroes of the story are mild at best, horrible at times.

Thanks, it's just my opinion. 🙇‍♀️

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

Personally I didn't like Wheel of time TV show. To be fair, it's too detailed as a novel series to really make it justice on screen. They had to cut a lot of things and it ended up been bad in my humble opinion. Of course, it's always good to have another fantasy show to watch, but still...

The biggest problem in my opinion is the cast choice in general is bad, except for Lan and Lorraine that outshine everybody else.

Mat was excellent in season 1, but he was recast... shame. Just made things worst.

I wished Lanfear put them all out of their misery... All the characters from three rivers who are supposed to be the heroes of the story are mild at best, horrible at times.

Thanks, it's just my opinion.

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

I wished Lanfear put them all out of their misery... the main young characters who are suppose to be the heroes of the story are mild at best, horrible at times.

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

I wished Lanfear put them all out of their misery... the main characters are mild at best, horrible at times.

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

The cast choice in general is bad, except for Lan and Lorraine that outshine everybody else.

Nebula

Nebula

Hello -

The cast choice in general is bad, except for Lan and Lorraine that outshine everybody else. :)