Initiative: +1 

Hit Points: 13/13

Speed: 30

Armour Class: 14

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 13,

Fort +3 / Ref +1 / Will +5

Base Attack Bonus: +1

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn had no argument with the idea of heading back to the surface. Checking the goblins they'd left in their path earlier wouldn't be much of a delay.

Assuming nothing is coming after us from where we already were, I'd vote with the back-tracking to finish checking the goblins for anything useful and going back to the surface.

His hand gripped on the pommel of his sword.

If we have the opportunity I'd like to find some better protective armor. Stock up on some spell components as well. I think even with a group effort we're still a bit away from funding a party haversack. It would make these trips easier if we're down here longer and looking to pick up everything we find.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male - Neutral Good - Human Wizard (High Conjurer)/Duskblade

Init +1 

HP: 13/13

AC: 14

Doallyn had no argument with the idea of heading back to the surface. Checking the goblins they'd left in their path earlier wouldn't be much of a delay.

Assuming nothing is coming after us from where we already were, I'd vote with the back-tracking to finish checking the goblins for anything useful and going back to the surface.

If we have the opportunity I'd like to find some better protective armor. Stock up on some spell components as well. I think even with a group effort we're still a bit away from funding a party haversack. It would make these trips easier if we're down here longer and looking to pick up everything we find.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male - Neutral Good - Human Wizard (High Conjurer)/Duskblade

Init +1 

HP: 11/11

AC: 14

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male Neutral Good  Human Wizard,

Init +1 

HP: 5/5 

AC: 11

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 10,

Fort +1 / Ref +1 / Will +3

Base Attack Bonus: +0