Edit History

Amoren

Amoren

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 2, Level 2, Init 1, HP 23/23, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-footed 16, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus 2  
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Chainmail Barding (+5 Armor, +1 Dex, +1 Natural Armor)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 16
Senses Keen Senses (half distance penalties for perception), Keen Low-Light Vision (multiply effective illumination distances for the dragon by 4), Darkvision 120ft.
Conditions

The dragon tilted his head curiously towards the other direction, not quite getting the perceived offense. "Fiance..? Is that his nickname? Or is it his true name and Doallyn is his adventuring name? Ser Aluric told me that a few take up that tradition as protection against scrying magic!" he reaches up to scratch absent mindedly at his whisker stubs. "What would be the offense at being perceived to be older? I just presumed that you were naturally his senior considering your authority over him. Its only natural that the older, and thus more powerful and wise, direct their charges." The wyrmling just seemed more puzzled than anything. Probably not too unexpected coming from a race where age just meant you grew into an even larger, more powerful, more magical fire breathing lizard.

Kaldakaczil purses his brow as he seems to think for a moment, probably because his words weren't having the desired ameliorating effect. "Maybe this is one of those... lost in translations issues... I'm meaning," he struggles for a moment, trying to wrap his tongue around how to express the point in common, before eventually defaults to a short phrase in draconic in exasperation - which roughly translated to 'you have the powerful spirit of a wyrm'.

Amoren

Amoren

kaldakacziltoken.png.a6ea8c384f8aeed975b2e258389128fa.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 2, Level 2, Init 1, HP 23/23, Speed 30ft, Swim 30ft
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-footed 16, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus 2  
  Bite  +4 (1d8+4, x2)
  Chainmail Barding (+5 Armor, +1 Dex, +1 Natural Armor)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 16
Senses Keen Senses (half distance penalties for perception), Keen Low-Light Vision (multiply effective illumination distances for the dragon by 4), Darkvision 120ft.
Conditions

The dragon tilted his head curiously towards the other direction, not quite getting the perceived offense. "Fiance..? Is that his nickname? Or is it his true name and Doallyn is his adventuring name? Ser Aluric told me that a few take up that tradition as protection against scrying magic!" he reaches up to scratch absent mindedly at his whisker stubs. "What would be the offense at being perceived to be older? I just presumed that you were naturally his senior considering your authority over him. Its only natural that the older, and thus more powerful and wise, direct their charges." The dragon wyrmling just seemed more puzzled than anything. Probably not too unexpected coming from a race where age just meant you grew into an even larger, more powerful, more magical fire breathing lizard.

Kaldakaczil purses his brow as he seems to think for a moment, probably because his words weren't having the desired ameliorating effect. "Maybe this is one of those... lost in translations issues... I'm meaning," he struggles for a moment, trying to wrap his tongue around how to express the point in common, before eventually defaults to a short phrase in draconic in exasperation - which roughly translated to 'you have the powerful spirit of a wyrm'.