Edit History

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Racanna Enhasa

Female - Chaotic Good - Human - Rogue / Warlock

Racanna smiled lightly as Kald gave his explanation and then into a light laugh. A bit of understanding, or more specific, the lack of the young dragon's understanding on human customs was a bit more clear. She gathered herself a bit before smiling lightly at Kald again.

Doallyn is very much his name. Fiancée.. Betrothed. ... Pledged. It would be similar to what you might call a mate. Breeding.

Her eyes danced a bit devilishly playfully with the last word.

I yelled at him because his overprotective arse, thought leaving me behind would be safer for me, when he knows that he's safer when I'm with him.

The roguish woman leaned back in chair a bit, as Doallyn finally arrived with drinks. Pulling his head down and giving him a kiss again on the cheek, before taking her mug.

She listened to Kald's last comment in Draconic. She answered in turn.

Sed sic, aliquantulum translationis et erroris culturalis. Nulla sollicitudin mi amice. Et me tanta laude honoras.But yes, a bit of a translation and cultural error. No worries my friend. And you honor me with such praise.

spacer.pngDoallyn sat down after giving Racanna her drink, catching the last part of the conversation.

I'd ask what I missed but its probably in my best interest that I remain blissfully ignorant.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Racanna Enhasa

Female - Chaotic Good - Human - Rogue / Warlock

Racanna smiled lightly as Kald gave his explanation and then into a light laugh. A bit of understanding, or more specific, the lack of the young dragon's understanding on human customs was a bit more clear. She gathered herself a bit before smiling lightly at Kald again.

Doallyn is very much his name. Fiancée.. Betrothed. ... Pledged. It would be similar to what you might call a mate. Breeding.

Her eyes danced a bit devilishly playfully with the last word.

I yelled at him because his overprotective arse, thought leaving me behind would be safer for me, when he knows that he's safer when I'm with him.

The roguish woman leaned back in chair a bit, as Doallyn finally arrived with drinks. Pulling his head down and giving him a kiss again on the cheek, before taking her mug.

She listened to Kald's last comment in Draconic. She answered in turn.

Sed sic, aliquantulum translationis et erroris culturalis. Nulla sollicitudin mi amice. Et me tanta laude honoras.But yes, a bit of a translation and cultural error. No worries my friend. And you honor me with such praise.