Initiative: +1 

Hit Points: 13/13

Speed: 30

Armour Class: 14

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 13,

Fort +3 / Ref +1 / Will +5

Base Attack Bonus: +1

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn sipped his own drink as Robin asked the question. A glance exchanged between the two before a shrug from Racanna seemed to give him the okay to tell the story.

Nobles. Court. Simple really.

spacer.pngRacanna rolled her eyes with a smirk and took a sip.

Such a boring old man I swear....

Fine. Just trying to save you embarrassment...

He shook his head.

She fell on me. Literally. From a second story window because she was trying to sneak out from her tutor. Tumbled right down the awning like a out of control log. I was down in the garden area below. I was trying to work on a summoning spell. Water elemental with the fountain. I think I've misdirected the spell. All of a sudden I turn and look up. Bam. Spell does end up going off mind you. But my concentration clearly gets interrupted. I end up getting this ooze elemental instead. Whole fountain is now like a swamp. We're not just drenched, we're caked in mud and slime.

Doallyn took another drink.

She ended up fracturing her ankle. I've got a cracked rib. All my books are floating around in the mire of a fountain now. Teacher of her's is in up in the window screaming like a banshee down at us. Its been pure chaos since then.

That woman was a HORRIBLE teacher though.!! You'd understand if you met her. Anyone would want to sneak out a window to get away...

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male - Neutral Good - Human Wizard (High Conjurer) / Duskblade

Doallyn sipped his own drink as Robin asked the question. A glance exchanged between the two before a shrug from Racanna seemed to give him the okay to tell the story.

He shook his head.

She fell on me. Literally. From a second story window because she was trying to sneak out from her tutor. Tumbled right down the awning like a out of control log. I was down in the garden area below. I was trying to work on a summoning spell. Water elemental with the fountain. I think I've misdirected the spell. All of a sudden I turn and look up. Bam. Spell does end up going off mind you. But my concentration clearly gets interrupted. I end up getting this ooze elemental instead. Whole fountain is now like a swamp. We're not just drenched, we're caked in mud and slime.

She ended up fracturing her ankle. I've got a cracked rib. All my books are floating around in the mire of a fountain now. Teacher of her's is in up in the window screaming like a banshee down at us. Its been pure chaos since then.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

He shook his head.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Doallyn sipped his own drink as Robin asked the question. A glance exchanged between the turn before a shrug from Racanna seemed to give him the okay to tell the story.

He shook his head.