Initiative: +1 

Hit Points: 13/13

Speed: 30

Armour Class: 14

Touch: 11 / Flat-footed: 13,

Fort +3 / Ref +1 / Will +5

Base Attack Bonus: +1

Abilities: Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 14

Doallyn grimaced slightly at the "Lordship" title. He hated it. However there was likely very little ability to hide the fact at this point. Racanna has seen very clear to it with her little scene and announcing both his name and hers. Anyone with a vague passing knowledge of nobility would recognize names and figure things out. He was sure she had some grander scheme in mind to make sure their nobility was known, and she would take full advantage of it. He'd have to try and pry that information from her later. In the meantime however Rolf seemed to want to discuss things. Potentially related to the map he had managed to get a glance at earlier.

The wizard downed his mug and stood up. He looked over to Robin to see if he'd heard the request from Rolf.

Shall we, "Rev" ?

He gave Racanna's shoulder a squeeze and leaned down to her ear.

Try to behave?... I know its a moot point, but its proper that I at least ask.

Racanna just smirked as she took another sip of her drink with a innocent smile.

At least you know how this works

Doallyn leaned back up and headed off to speak with Rolf and the others.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male - Neutral Good - Human Wizard (High Conjurer) / Duskblade

Doallyn grimaced slightly at the "Lordship" title. He hated it. However there was likely very little ability to hide the fact at this point. Racanna has seen very clear to it with her little scene and announcing both his name and hers. Anyone with a vague passing knowledge of nobility would recognize names and figure things out. He was sure she had some grander scheme in mind to make sure their nobility was known, and she would take full advantage of it. He'd have to try and pry that information from her later. In the meantime however Rolf seemed to want to discuss things. Potentially related to the map he had managed to get a glance at earlier.

The wizard downed his mug and stood up. He looked over to Robin to see if he'd heard the request from Rolf.

Shall we, "Rev" ?

Racanna just smirked took another sip of her drink with a innocent smile.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Doallyn McClare

Character Sheet

Male - Neutral Good - Human Wizard (High Conjurer) / Duskblade

Doallyn grimaced slightly at the "Lordship" title. He hated it. However there was likely very little ability to hide the fact at this point. Racanna has seen very clear to it with her little scene and announcing both his name and hers. Anyone with a vague passing knowledge of nobility would recognize names and figure things out. He was sure she had some grander scheme in mind to make her their nobility was known, and she would take full advantage of it. He'd have to try and pry that information from her later. In the meantime however Rolf seemed to want to discuss things. Potentially related to the map he had managed to get a glance at earlier.

Shall we, "Rev" ?

Racanna just smirked took another sip of her drink with a innocent smile.