Edit History

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Racanna Enhasa

Female - Chaotic Good - Human - Rogue / Warlock

Racanna shifted a chair and sat down opposite of Mahdi. Her violet eyes narrow, she seemed to scan him over a bit, seeming to size him up. Her voice was low and serious. Anyone that had seen her enter the establishment earlier could sense the deadly tone from before.

And you're also sloppy.

She shifted a less than pleasant glance at the window and then back.

The fact there 'es a racket just outside the door means your prone ta' leave trouble within a stones throw away. I can disarm traps. I can scout. I also have a reason to protect people in the group.

The roguish warlock leaned forward, her eyes seeming to melt to a black pitch as the eldritch blood bubbled to the surface a bit.

What reason do we have to believe you?

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Racanna Enhasa

Female - Chaotic Good - Human - Rogue / Warlock

Racanna shifted a chair and sat down opposite of Mahdi. Her violet eyes narrow, she seemed to scan him over a bit, seeming to size him up. She voice was low and serious. Anyone that had seen her enter the establishment earlier could sense the deadly tone from before.

And you're also sloppy.

She shifted a less than pleasant glance at the window and then back.

The fact there 'es a racket just outside the door means your prone ta' leave trouble within a stones throw away. I can disarm traps. I can scout. I also have a reason to protect people in the group.

The roguish warlock leaned forward, her eyes seeming to melt to a black pitch as the eldritch blood bubbled to the surface a bit.

What reason do we have to believe you?