Edit History

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Racanna Enhasa

Female - Chaotic Good - Human - Rogue / Warlock

Racanna scowled more.

Ya' being less than useful can get other people killed, ya git. This isn't a solo job where if you don't cut the right purse strings you just dont get to drown your sorrows in an ale that night. It means people are dead. Bit hard to do that when you've already let hell get unleashed with your nonchalant attitude. And I can assure you, that if anything happened to Doallyn because you were "less than useful" and you somehow managed to crawl your sorry arse out of that hole...Killing you would be too swift a release.

She leaned in again, shadows swirling in her eyes.

I know a lot of people... that know a lot of things about a lot of poisons. Your death would take years and would be painful. Bleeding from every orifice.. hallucinations...muscles cramping contorting you into a mangled putrid flesh. Crying to whatever gods you choose to believe it at night, praying for sweet release of death. And it not coming until I deemed it.

ArcaneDesperado

ArcaneDesperado

spacer.png

Racanna Enhasa

Female - Chaotic Good - Human - Rogue / Warlock

Racanna scowled more.

Ya' being less than useful can get other people killed, ya git. This isn't a solo job where if you don't cut the right purse strings you just dont get to drown your sorrows in an ale that night. It means people are dead. Bit hard to do that when you've already let hell get unleashed with your nonchalant attitude. And I can assure you, that if anything happened to Doallyn because you were "less than useful" and you somehow managed to crawl your sorry arse out of that hole...Killing you would be too swift a release.

She leaned in again, shadows swirling in her eyes.

I know a lot of people... that know a lot of things about a lot of poisons. Your death would take years and would be painful. Bleeding from every orifice.. hallucinations...muscles cramping contorting you into a mangled putrid flesh. Crying to whatever gods you choose to believe it at night, praying for sweet release of death. And it not coming until I deemed it.