Edit History

Ruess

Ruess

Lights In The Dark

AdrielFifth weekday, 32th49 days to a month, except Mesha is a day short of MeshaFirst month of the year, out of eight in total.

Late Morning 10:24

Roy

Roy makes certain that ales and plentiful and that steaks come in hot once he has heard your story. 963102255_EcafRomra.png.7f45272667f150b2311cb214b3e84820.png

"Well! That..." Roy drums his gauntleted fingers on the table in thought. "Yees! That! That is that. So! Firstly, I'm happy to see you all back alive in one piece. If there is that much going on down there, I dread to think what will happen to less prepared groups. Shapeshifting monsters, eesh." Roy shakes his head. "Your descriptor for the... weaver shop? I've got nothing. But I might know a guy or two, maybe. I should caution you that they are cut-throat types, and those don't like telling tales. As for the corpses and their businesss... There was a plan, yes, and since you seem to have forgotten the plan, I will happily tell you that any in the city temple will take your business. It's just a matter of gold and services. Some will be happy to charge you a fortune, and some will take ten copper and sell it to the nearest necromancer for coppers."

Roy leans in, and lowers his voice.

"I can't stop you from marching to the closest temple of Heironous or rushing to kick in Grand Inquisitor Vibrum's door, but I'll have you know I'm diving in the nearest well if you do either of those. Water will only drown me and that'll be that."

Roy leans back out and continues in his normal voice.

"Local faiths and churches might be easier to talk to. They won't ask how exactly you came by the corpses and your...knowledge of their state. The Sanctum literally next door might be open to your business. Particularly since you have all these amulets and skulls.

Roy pauses to pause for a short breath.

"Plantwise I would ask Sunny if you are looking to make a sale. She might be good for consulting if you want to make something out of it. Maybe. But don't quote me on that. Artwise you should ask Varon, who is busy elsewhere today. You could send a runner to let him know you have art in need of moving - well, you could hire someone who knows art to move it. Your choice."

Ruess

Ruess

Lights In The Dark

AdrielFifth weekday, 32th49 days to a month, except Mesha is a day short of MeshaFirst month of the year, out of eight in total.

Late Morning 10:24

Roy

Roy makes certain that ales and plentiful and that steaks come in hot once he has heard your story. 963102255_EcafRomra.png.7f45272667f150b2311cb214b3e84820.png

"Well! That..." Roy drums his gauntleted fingers on the table in thought. "Yees! That! That is that. So! Firstly, I'm happy to see you all back alive in one piece. If there is that much going on down there, I dread to think what will happen to less prepared groups. Shapeshifting monsters, eesh." Roy shakes his head. "Your descriptor for the... weaver shop? I've got nothing. But I might know a guy or two, maybe. I should caution you that they are cut-throat types, and those don't like telling tales. As for the corpses and their businesss... There was a plan, yes, and since you seem to have forgotten the plan, I will happily tell you that any in the city temple will take your business. It's just a matter of gold and services. Some will be happy to charge you a fortune, and some will take ten copper and sell it to the nearest necromancer for coppers."

Roy leans in, and lowesr his voice.

"I can't stop you from marching to the closest temple of Heironous or rushing to kick in Grand Inquisitor Vibrum's door, but I'll have you know I'm diving in the nearest well if you do either of those. Water will only drown me and that'll be that."

Roy leans back out and continues in his normal voice.

"Local faiths and churches might be easier to talk to. They won't ask how exactly you came by the corpses and your...knowledge of their state. The Sanctum literally next door might be open to your business. Particularly since you have all these amulets and skulls.

Roy pauses to pause for a short breath.

"Plantwise I would ask Sunny if you are looking to make a sale. She might be good for consulting if you want to make something out of it. Maybe. But don't quote me on that. Artwise you should ask Varon, who is busy elsewhere today. You could send a runner to let him know you have art in need of moving - well, you could hire someone who knows art to move it. Your choice."