Edit History

Djacob91

Djacob91

artificer.jpg.337f03bec0abd3d32b4a55a2cffd433b.jpg.8c22c90eda248f12c7583f5f2760f6ec.jpg

Martin watched for a moment as the last of the enemy trucks made there way back towards the town. While they were not exactly a non-threat, it would take them a bit of time to gather enough people to actually threaten the tank. Time that they could use before following the townsfolk, or perhaps refugees now. "I'll jump out too. Should be something worth grabbing if we are quick about it." He called up as he started getting up. He quickly shifted the tank's cannon up, and therefore away from anything friendly, grabbed his pack behind the seat, and out the hatch. Standing on the back end of the tank, he gave the various vehicles a look over before a thoughtful nod. "I think that one. I'll grab the wince so we can tow it out of here." Martin hit the release for the winch cable on the back of the tank. Jumping down, he ran over to his chosen vehicle. Forgoing any sense trusting the truck's own tow point, he quickly popped the hood. With a quick movement, he threaded the cable through the gap between the engine gap and the truck's body, latching the wince to itself just in front of the truck's grill. With an approving nod, he turned away and looked towards the other trucks and the town away behind them. Figuring he still had a moment, he ran over to the other trucks to see about anything easily pulled.

Actions/OOC

Actions

I'll hop out and try to find the most intact looking vehicle for salvage, or at least the most intact front end section where the engine block would presumably be.

If we still have time after hooking something up to the tank, then I'll give the other vehicles a quick look over. Preference for easy to grab things like weapons/electronics. The Gun Truck's gun comes to mind. I don't mind them being broken, I can presumably fix it later or just pull it apart for some scrap value.

Tossed a few rolls in. As a note, Profession Blacksmith can be used in place of Craft skills for weapons/armor/shields as per the Blacksmith class.

Statblock

Martin
male NG Human Blacksmith 6 | Technician 6, Level 6, Init 8, HP 80/80, TEMP HP 50Speed 45
AC 26, Touch 17, Flat-footed 21, CMD 26, Fort 9, Ref 12, Will 9, CMB +9, Base Attack Bonus 6   
+2; SA/Auto Assault Rifle +14 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Grenade Launcher +12 (Variable, varies; Integrated Armory)
+2; Anti-Ballistic Breastplate (+8 Armor, +5 Dex, +1 Natural, +2 Deflect)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 21, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None  

Various Counters

Ammo:

-Assault Rifle: 35/35

-Grenade Launcher: 0/1

Gadgets: 7/7

Jury Rigged Devices: 0/2

-

-

Tech Sphere Charges: 14/14

Tech Sphere devices: 10/10

-Integrated Armory (Grenade Launcher)

-Speed Lever (Grenade Launcher)

-Speed Lever (Assault Rifle)

-Fire Extinguisher: 2 charges

-Respirator: 2 charges

-Camera: 1 charge

-Clamp Boots: 2 charges

-Sensory Set (Thermal): 1 charges

-Emergency Beacon: 1 charge

-Shelter: 1 charge

Blacksmith Maintenance:

-Technician Maintenance: Backpack with Transmitter Improvement

Warpaint: +15ft Move Speed

Djacob91

Djacob91

artificer.jpg.337f03bec0abd3d32b4a55a2cffd433b.jpg.8c22c90eda248f12c7583f5f2760f6ec.jpg

Martin watched for a moment as the last of the enemy trucks made there way back towards the town. While they were not exactly a non-threat, it would take them a bit of time to gather enough people to actually threaten the tank. Time that they could use before following the townsfolk, or perhaps refugees now. "I'll jump out too. Should be something worth grabbing if we are quick about it." He called up as he started getting up. He quickly shifted the tank's cannon up, and therefore away from anything friendly, grabbed his pack behind the seat, and out the hatch. Standing on the back end of the tank, he gave the various vehicles a look over before a thoughtful nod. "I think that one. I'll grab the wince so we can tow it out of here." Martin hit the release for the winch cable on the back of the tank. Jumping down, he ran over to his chosen vehicle. Forgoing any sense trusting the truck's own tow point, he quickly popped the hood. With a quick movement, he threaded the cable through the gap between the engine gap and the truck's body, latching the wince to itself just in front of the truck's grill. With an approving nod, he turned away and looked towards the other trucks and the town away behind them. Figuring he still had a moment, he ran over to the other trucks to see about anything easily pulled.

Actions/OOC

Actions

I'll hop out and try to find the most intact looking vehicle for salvage, or at least the most intact front end section where the engine block would presumably be.

If we still have time after hooking something up to the tank, then I'll give the other vehicles a quick look over. Preference for easy to grab things like weapons/electronics. The Gun Truck's gun comes to mind. I don't mind them being broken, I can presumably fix it later or just pull it apart for some scrap value.

Statblock

Martin
male NG Human Blacksmith 6 | Technician 6, Level 6, Init 8, HP 80/80, TEMP HP 50Speed 45
AC 26, Touch 17, Flat-footed 21, CMD 26, Fort 9, Ref 12, Will 9, CMB +9, Base Attack Bonus 6   
+2; SA/Auto Assault Rifle +14 (1d10+7, 19-20/x2)
Grenade Launcher +12 (Variable, varies; Integrated Armory)
+2; Anti-Ballistic Breastplate (+8 Armor, +5 Dex, +1 Natural, +2 Deflect)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 21, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None  

Various Counters

Ammo:

-Assault Rifle: 35/35

-Grenade Launcher: 0/1

Gadgets: 7/7

Jury Rigged Devices: 0/2

-

-

Tech Sphere Charges: 14/14

Tech Sphere devices: 10/10