Edit History

bcool999

bcool999

Packer 'The Stump' Green

spacer.pngPacker awakens in the belly of The Beast, clad in his familiar armor and ready to start his morning rituals. Getting a hand with a few hard to reach straps from Doc, Packer leaves his armor with Doc and the Techs to get maintained and a fresh coat of Blue and busts out his grooming kit to 'do a little gardening'. Outside on the edge of the tank, Packer begins with the left foot today and begins clipping the roots which in a single night had grown to about a centimeter or two. Once he finishes cleaning those off, and any other annoying blooms he finds, Packer begins his routine. A serious of stretches and lunges to loosen himself up. Painful sounding snaps and groans like  branches straining and snapping sounds as he goes through the routine. While Packer will admit that his mutations give him some advantages, the fear of one day stiffening up to being a mere block of wood has visited Packer on more than one occasion. Luckily Doc and Packer were able to work out this exercise routine to stay limber. Doc also had some expensive oils and whatnot that would do the same, but Packer wasn't afraid of a little hard work or pain to keep himself fighting fit.

It was as he was finishing his final set of Tactical Style Pull ups off the barrel of La Chancla that he noticed Jana staring. Smiling sheepishly Packer wipes off his sweat and some sap-like blood from where some of his bark patches had to crack to accommodate full range of motion. He nods at her as he heads in to collect his armor from Doc saying, "My 'condition' is far more beneficial than some I have seen in the Wastes, but it still takes a little bit of effort on my part to manage. Nothing to worry about though, I am more than well enough to pull my weight on the contract."

Recollecting his armor from inside The Tank, Packer finds someone to help him back in it and does a quick weapon check and ammo count on his sidearm before settling in for the ride. Head bobbing in appreciation of the new song pick.

At the call to Battle Stations, Packer is ready and jumps too it. He grabs a standard slug for any opening salvo they fire and loads it into the breach, trying to hit the sweet spot as he does so. Responding to the Commander, Packer says, "Slug ready! I say we go in and bring the rain on anything burning down the countryside." 

OOC/Actions

Standard Action: Load a Slug (Standard Tank Round)

Swift Action: Load in the Sweet Spot: Link to Roll

Stat Block

Packer 'The Stump' Green
Male LG Blank Slate Origin (human) Sentinel // Conscript, Level 6, Init 4,  HP 84/90-6, DR 5/- | NLFH: 6, Speed 30’ + 15’ = 45’
AC 34, Touch 20, Flat-footed 31, CMD 23, Fort 8, Ref 9, Will 9, CMB +11/+6, Base Attack Bonus 6/1   
Semi Auto, Balanced +2 *As attack action +2 Grand Master Heavy Pistol (Improvised) (10/10 box + 40 ammo) +10/+5 (+15/+10) (1d10+5* (1d6+7), x3 (x2))
+2 Tower Shield Bash +13/+8 (1d8+7, x2)
Unarmed +11/+6 (1d4+5, x2)
 Grand Master Full Plate, Distributed +2 +2 Grand Master Tower Shield  (+11 Armor, +7 Shield, +3 Dex, +3 Deflect)
Abilities Str 21, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10

Condition None 

bcool999

bcool999

Packer 'The Stump' Green

spacer.pngPacker awakens in the belly of The Beast, clad in his familiar armor and ready to start his morning rituals. Getting a hand with a few hard to reach straps from Doc, Packer leaves his armor with Doc and the Techs to get maintained and a fresh coat of Blue and busts out his grooming kit to 'do a little gardening'. Outside on the edge of the tank, Packer begins with the left foot today and begins clipping the roots which in a single night had grown to about a centimeter or two. Once he finishes cleaning those off, and any other annoying blooms he finds, Packer begins his routine. A serious of stretches and lunges to loosen himself up. Painful sounding snaps and groans like  branches straining and snapping sounds as he goes through the routine. While Packer will admit that his mutations give him some advantages, the fear of one day stiffening up to being a mere block of wood has visited Packer on more than one occasion. Luckily Doc and Packer were able to work out this exercise routine to stay limber. Doc also had some expensive oils and whatnot that would do the same, but Packer wasn't afraid of a little hard work or pain to keep himself fighting fit.

It was as he was finishing his final set of Tactical Style Pull ups off the barrel of La Chancla that he noticed Jana staring. Smiling sheepishly Packer wipes off his sweat and some sap-like blood from where some of his bark patches had to crack to accommodate full range of motion. He nods at her as he heads in to collect his armor from Doc saying, "My 'condition' is far more beneficial than some I have seen in the Wastes, but it still takes a little bit of effort on my part to manage. Nothing to worry about though, I am more than well enough to pull my weight on the contract."

Recollecting his armor from inside The Tank, Packer finds someone to help him back in it and does a quick weapon check and ammo count on his sidearm before settling in for the ride. Head bobbing in appreciation of the new song pick.

At the call to Battle Stations, Packer is ready and jumps too it. He grabs a standard slug for any opening salvo they fire and loads it into the breach, trying to hit the sweet spot as he does so. Responding to the Commander, Packer says, "Slug ready! I say we go in and bring the rain on anything burning down the countryside." 

OOC/Actions

Standard Action: Load a Slug (Standard Tank Round)

Swift Action: Load in the Sweet Spot: Link to Roll

Stat Block

Packer 'The Stump' Green
Male LG Blank Slate Origin (human) Sentinel // Conscript, Level 6, Init 4,  HP 84/90-6, DR 5/- | NLFH: 6, Speed 30’ + 15’ = 45’
AC 34, Touch 20, Flat-footed 31, CMD 23, Fort 8, Ref 9, Will 9, CMB +11/+6, Base Attack Bonus 6/1   
Semi Auto, Balanced +2 *As attack action +2 Grand Master Heavy Pistol (Improvised) (10/10 box + 40 ammo) +10/+5 (+15/+10) (1d10+5* (1d6+7), x3 (x2))
+2 Tower Shield Bash +13/+8 (1d8+7, x2)
Unarmed +11/+6 (1d4+5, x2)
 Grand Master Full Plate, Distributed +2 +2 Grand Master Tower Shield  (+11 Armor, +7 Shield, +3 Dex, +3 Deflect)
Abilities Str 21, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10

Condition None