Edit History

bcool999

bcool999

Packer ‘The Stump’ Green

spacer.pngWith a round already on the Speed Rack, Packer accepts Jana’s help lining the round up with the Sweet Spot after Martin takes his shot. Packer is too distracted to really teach her and she is too new to this for it to really help though and the round is loaded but misses the Sweet Spot. Even from here the sound of metal crunching under Le Chancla’s roar tells Packer that Martin shot true. 

Still the stiletto tapping of rounds on Tia’s shell was unmistakable to Packer, and two of The Crew were up there risking fire. Now with Doc moving them even closer to enemy guns, Packer decides to go up and shield them between cannon shots. “Round loaded. Heading topside to catch some lead.” Packer reports as he heads through the nearest open hatch and positions himself with his shield ready near Tasha and Duende. With a nod to his fellow Tankers topside, Packer says, “How is the Disciple’s aim today? Do you think I will even need the shield?”

OOC

Actions/Contingencies 

Swift Action: Sweet Spot reload with Jana’s +2 aid another (will roll tower)

Move Action: Reload cannon with the slug on the Speed Rack.

Standard Action: Head topside through an open hatch (gotta be at least one unoccupied. I know Det had one open to lounge around outside) drawing my shield as I move to stand Adjacent to Tasha and Duende if space allows.

Immediate Action (If triggered): If an adjacent Ally is targeted by an attack roll will use Defend Other to give them +3 ac (circumstance bonus) against the attack and take the damage if they are still hit. (1 ally only)

AoOs: Will set aside all AoOs to raise ally AC. Will explain distribution in the Discord when it happens but will essentially be 2 AoOs per ally on the first attack they are targeted with and 1 AoO each to help block any second attack on each of them. 

Condition

HP: 84/90-6 Temp Hp: 50 Delayed Damage: 0/18 DR: 5/- Nonlethal FH: 6

AC: 34 (31 vs projectiles)

Counters

AoOs 6/6 to be used on Bodyguard feat and Active Defense on Duende and Tasha.

bcool999

bcool999

Packer ‘The Stump’ Green

spacer.pngWith a round already on the Speed Rack, Packer accepts Jana’s help lining the round up with the Sweet Spot after Martin takes his shot. Even from here the sound of metal crunching under Le Chancla’s roar tells Packer that Martin shot true. 

Still the stiletto tapping of rounds on Tia’s shell was unmistakable to Packer, and two of The Crew were up there risking fire. Now with Doc moving them even closer to enemy guns, Packer decides to go up and shield them between cannon shots. “Round loaded. Heading topside to catch some lead.” Packer reports as he heads through the nearest open hatch and positions himself with his shield ready near Tasha and Duende. With a nod to his fellow Tankers topside, Packer says, “How is the Disciple’s aim today? Do you think I will even need the shield?”

OOC

Actions/Contingencies 

Swift Action: Sweet Spot reload with Jana’s +2 aid another (will roll tower)

Move Action: Reload cannon with the slug on the Speed Rack.

Standard Action: Head topside through an open hatch (gotta be at least one unoccupied. I know Det had one open to lounge around outside) drawing my shield as I move to stand Adjacent to Tasha and Duende if space allows.

Immediate Action (If triggered): If an adjacent Ally is targeted by an attack roll will use Defend Other to give them +3 ac (circumstance bonus) against the attack and take the damage if they are still hit. (1 ally only)

AoOs: Will set aside all AoOs to raise ally AC. Will explain distribution in the Discord when it happens but will essentially be 2 AoOs per ally on the first attack they are targeted with and 1 AoO each to help block any second attack on each of them. 

Condition

HP: 84/90-6 Temp Hp: 50 Delayed Damage: 0/18 DR: 5/- Nonlethal FH: 6

AC: 34 (31 vs projectiles)

Counters