Edit History

BlackFinch

BlackFinch

Vanio Valgok - Dwarven Druid, Circle of the Mountain.

image.jpeg.7aa2055f5c993a7d0fdfca31d48cb3f8.jpegAC 15  | HP 27/27 | Init +1 Passive Perception 15 | Passive Insight 15 | Hit Dice 3d8 | sheet

When the two mentioned the ruins, Vanio was indeed very interested. Now aware of the fact that the two had probably noticed him listening in, it was best to talk to them. He had almost finished the big pile of food anyway. Maybe they could help eachother. He scraped his throat.
"Excuse me, I heard you're headed to the ruins of the citadel. How would you feel about heading there together? I'm not really familiar with the area to be honest, but I also have some business to take care of around there."

BlackFinch

BlackFinch

Vanio Valgok - Dwarven Druid, Circle of the Mountain.

image.jpeg.7aa2055f5c993a7d0fdfca31d48cb3f8.jpegAC 15  | HP 27/27 | Init +1 Passive Perception 15 | Passive Insight 15 | Hit Dice 3d8 | sheet

When the two mentioned the ruins, Vanio was indeed very interested. Now aware of the fact that the two had probably noticed him listening in, it was best to talk to them. Maybe they could help eachother. He scraped his throat.
"Excuse me, I heard you're headed to the ruins of the citadel. How would you feel about heading there together? I'm not really familiar with the area to be honest, but I also have some business to take care of around there."