Edit History

BlackFinch

BlackFinch

Vanio Valgok - Dwarven Druid, Circle of the Mountain.

image.jpeg.7aa2055f5c993a7d0fdfca31d48cb3f8.jpegAC 15  | HP 27/27 | Init +1 Passive Perception 15 | Passive Insight 15 | Hit Dice 3d8 | sheet

Vanio was amazed at how quick the other two were to put their trust in complete strangers. He took his time to take a good look at time while they were talking. The elf looked like a regular adventurer to him, the gnome stood out a bit. She looked like she hadn't even fully matured yet, but she talked like she knew what she was doing. Before he had had the time to respond, they had skipped over to introductions. It would be very impolite to not tell anything about himself now, so he did.

"My name is Vanio Valgok. I'm a druid, but even more an archeologist. I have travelled here to investigate the Sunless Citadel, or what is left of it. Nice to meet you both."

Now, having that out of the way he finally saw a chance to ask for more information, because the druid figured that it would be a good thing to know a thing or two before running off mindlessly into a possibly dangerous situation. He turned to Yopine first.

"Thief hunting, you said? Aren't you a little young to be involved in that kind of action? Ah well, that's none of my business anyway and at least you have a plan. I know what way we have to travel to get to the ruins, but I have never been there before and have no idea of what state it is in. I was hoping to find out some information about that first by asking around a bit, but haven't had much luck with it. These goblins you mentioned, maybe they will have some useful information for us?"

Then he turned to the half-elf.

"Have you been to the ruins before? Do you reckon we can just run in? Are you also a thief-hunter?"

BlackFinch

BlackFinch

Vanio Valgok - Dwarven Druid, Circle of the Mountain.

image.jpeg.7aa2055f5c993a7d0fdfca31d48cb3f8.jpegAC 15  | HP 27/27 | Init +1 Passive Perception 15 | Passive Insight 15 | Hit Dice 3d8 | sheet

Vanio was amazed at how quick the other two were to put their trust in complete strangers. He took his time to take a good look at time while they were talking. The elf looked like a regular adventurer to him, the gnome stood out a bit. She looked like she hadn't even fully matured yet, but she talked like she knew what she was doing. Before he had had the time to respond, they had skipped over to introductions. It would be very impolite to not tell anything about himself now, so he did.

"My name is Vanio Valgok. I'm a druid, but even more an archeologist. I have travelled here to investigate the Sunless Citadel, or what is left of it. Nice to meet you both."

Now, having that out of the way he finally saw a chance to ask for more information, because the druid figured that it would be a good thing to know a thing or two before running off mindlessly into a possibly dangerous situation. He turned to Yopine first.

"Thief hunting, you said? Aren't you a little young to be involved in that kind of action? Ah well, that's none of my business anyway and at least you have a plan. I know what way we have to travel to get to the ruins, but I have never been there before and have no idea of what state it is in. I was hoping to find out some information about that first by asking around a bit, but haven't had much luck with it. These goblins you mentioned, maybe they will have some useful information for us?"

Then he turned to the elf.

"Have you been to the ruins before? Do you reckon we can just run in? Are you also a thief-hunter?"