Edit History

Llyarden

Llyarden

Maybe I'm just missing something, but if you put a quote into a post at the very bottom of it, there doesn't seem to be any way in the WYSIWYG editor to add anything underneath that quote.

Not a big deal, since you can just put a <p/> in the source editor and go back to WYSIWYG, but a little irritating. Would it be possible to have some kind of hotkey (like, I dunno, Ctrl+Enter)...*tries it to see if it's already in use*

EDIT: Okay so Ctrl+Enter is apparently very much not a good suggestion because it just straight up posts the thing! 🤣

...*ahem* some kind of hotkey that is definitely not Ctrl+Enter that could escape a quote?

Llyarden

Llyarden

Maybe I'm just missing something, but if you put a quote into a post at the very bottom of it, there doesn't seem to be any way in the WYSIWYG editor to add anything underneath that quote.

Not a big deal, since you can just put a <p/> in the source editor and go back to WYSIWYG, but a little irritating. Would it be possible to have some kind of hotkey (like, I dunno, Ctrl+Enter)

EDIT: ...okay so Ctrl+Enter is apparently very much not a good suggestion because it just straight up posts the thing!

Llyarden

Llyarden

Not a big deal, since you can just put a <p/> in the source editor and go back to WYSIWYG, but a little irritating. Would it be possible to have some kind of hotkey (like, I dunno, Ctrl+Enter)