Edit History

BBK

BBK

Lance Warren

spacer.png"Gods above and below, do you think these unfortunate people are allergic to color?" Lance's mutterings and various expressions of shock and dismay at the aesthetics of the grey town having gotten more frequent as they discovered the state of the town, he became somewhat mollified once inside the inn, finally ceasing to play with his golden jewelry as if he were trying to use them to ward off the dull and dreary environment.

Tiny head poking out from the satchel she called home, Bolt yawned, splitting her wedge-shaped head in two as she exposed her needle-sharp teeth. Blinking rapidly, she hangs her head from over the satchel's opening, lazily taking in the sights. reaching down to scratch her head absently, Lance listened to the 'menu' and grimaced slightly. He hated paying money to rent a room, but it was rude to essentially take up residence without paying, even if that residency took no space for him.

"I suppose I'll have the same. Though, while I will pay for the night's stay, I don't require an actual room." Flicking a hand at the nearby wall, the portal of his extradimensional room shimmers into existence. Gesturing at it, he continues, "Just need a place to set that up where the light won't bother any of the other guests if you please." Letting the portal snap shut, he shrugs, "And I'll try some of this 'cream' as well. It has quite the reputation, it seems."

Glancing down at Bolt, he flashes a smile at the man, "Would it be possible to add a bit more meat to the meal for my friend here? And the absolute smallest liquid receptacle available for her to drink from?" Scratching Bolt's furry head with his index finger, he shrugs slightly, "She's going to steal some of my food and drink regardless, and I'd really like to eat a full meal for once." Offering up a surprisingly polished and gleaming gold piece and waving away any thoughts of getting change back, Lance's words of protest at the inevitable food theft are at odds with his smile at the thought.

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions
  • Free Action(s): N/A
  • Move Action: N/A
  • Standard Action: N/A
  • Full-Round Action: N/A
  • Readied Action: N/A
  • Conditional Immediate Action: N/A

Misc: N/A

Statblocks

Lance Warren
spacer.pngMale C/N Human Witch 1|Incanter 4 // Alchemist 1|Conscript 4, Level 5, Init +4, HP 63/63, SP 20/20, Speed 30' Land
AC 25, Touch 15, Flat-footed 20, CMD 18, Fort 6, Ref 9, Will 6, CMB Variable, Base Attack Bonus +4
Telekinetic Greatsword Bludgeon +10 (3d6+1, 19-20/x2, 25' Range)
Unarmored Training, Improved Force Shield (+4 Armor, +4 Shield, +4 Dex, +2 Natural)
Ongoing Effects Orbit (Empty), Vagabond Nick (Stance)
Other Defenses Spell Resistance 16, Fast Healing 2, DR 2/Silver
Notable Modifiers  Detect/Disarm Traps (+21), Steal/Disarm (+20), Stealth (+20), Open Locks (+17), Perception (+12)
Senses Auto Trap Checks (10'), Darkvision (60'), Keen Senses (20'), Low-Light Vision, Tremorsense (30')

Bolt
spacer.pngFemale C/N Ferret Familiar Level 5, Init +3, HP 29/29, SP 7/7, Speed 40' Land, 20' Hover
AC 24, Touch 18, Flat-footed 20, CMD +2, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus +4
Ordan's Clockwork Mantle +13 (2d6+1, 19-20/x2, 120' Range)
Tail Slap +12 (1d2, 20/x2)
Unarmored Training (+4 Armor, +4 Size, +4 Dex, +2 Natural)
Notable Modifiers  Stealth (+27), Perception (+10)
Ongoing Effects Shaped Veil (1)
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

spacer.png"Gods above and below, do you think these unfortunate people are allergic to color?" Lance's mutterings and various expressions of shock and dismay at the aesthetics of the grey town having gotten more frequent as they discovered the state of the town, he became somewhat mollified once inside the inn, finally ceasing to play with his golden jewelry as if he were trying to use them to ward off the dull and dreary environment.

Tiny head poking out from the satchel she called home, Bolt yawned, splitting her wedge-shaped head in two as she exposed her needle-sharp teeth. Blinking rapidly, she hangs her head from over the satchel's opening, lazily taking in the sights. reaching down to scratch her head absently, Lance listened to the 'menu' and grimaced slightly. He hated paying money to rent a room, but it was rude to essentially take up residence without paying, even if that residency took no space for him.

"I suppose I'll have the same. Though, while I will pay for the night's stay, I don't require an actual room." Flicking a hand at the nearby wall, the portal of his extradimensional room shimmers into existence. Gesturing at it, he continues, "Just need a place to set that up where the light won't bother any of the other guests if you please." Letting the portal snap shut, he shrugs, "And I'll try some of this 'cream' as well. It has quite the reputation, it seems."

Glancing down at Bolt, he flashes a smile at the man, "Would it be possible to add a bit more meat to the meal for my friend here? And the absolute smallest liquid receptacle available for her to drink from?" Scratching Bolt's furry head with his index finger, he shrugs slightly, "She's going to steal some of my food and drink regardless, and I'd really like to eat a full meal for once." Offering up a surprisingly polished and gleaming gold piece and waving away any thoughts of getting change back, Lance's words of protest at the inevitable food theft are at odds with his smile at the thought.

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

Lance Warren
spacer.pngMale C/N Human Witch 1|Incanter 4 // Alchemist 1|Conscript 4, Level 5, Init +4, HP 63/63, SP 20/20, Speed 30' Land
AC 25, Touch 15, Flat-footed 20, CMD 18, Fort 6, Ref 9, Will 6, CMB Variable, Base Attack Bonus +4
Unarmored Training, Improved Force Shield (+4 Armor, +4 Shield, +4 Dex, +2 Natural)
Notable Modifiers  Detect/Disarm Traps (+21), Steal/Disarm (+20), Stealth (+20), Open Locks (+17), Perception (+12)
Senses Auto Trap Checks (10'), Darkvision (60'), Keen Senses (20'), Low-Light Vision, Tremorsense (30')

Bolt
spacer.pngFemale C/N Ferret Familiar Level 5, Init +3, HP 29/29, SP 7/7, Speed 40' Land, 20' Hover
AC 24, Touch 18, Flat-footed 20, CMD +2, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 6, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus +4
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

spacer.pngLance Warren
Male C/N Human Witch 1 | Incanter 4 // Alchemist 1 | Conscript 4, Level 5, Init +4, HP 63/63, SP 20/20, Speed 30' Land

spacer.pngBolt
Female C/N Ferret Familiar Level 5, Init +3, HP 29/29, SP 7/7, Speed 40' Land, 20' Hover
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

spacer.pngLance Warren
Male C/N Human Witch 1 | Incanter 4 // Alchemist 1 | Conscript 4, Level 5, Init +4, HP 63/63, SP 20/20, Speed 30' Land

spacer.pngBolt
Female C/N Ferret Familiar Level 5, Init +3, HP 29/29, SP 7/7, Speed 40' Land, 20' Hover
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

spacer.pngLance Warren

spacer.pngBolt
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

Lance Warren"Gods above and below, do you think these unfortunate people are allergic to color?" Lance's mutterings and various expressions of shock and dismay at the aesthetics of the grey town having gotten more frequent as they discovered the state of the town, he became somewhat mollified once inside the inn, finally ceasing to play with his golden jewelry as if he were trying to use them to ward off the dull and dreary environment.

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

spacer.pngLance Warren

spacer.pngBolt
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

spacer.pngLance Warren

spacer.pngBolt
Senses Darkvision (60')

BBK

BBK

Posting Format:

Lance Warren

OOC & Notes

-1 Gold Piece

Mechanics & Statblocks

Lance Actions

Bolt Actions

Statblocks

spacer.pngLance Warren

spacer.pngBolt
Senses Darkvision (60')