Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis
Wyrwood, Druid 5||Hedgewitch 5
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 22, Wis 16, Cha 10
AC 21 (Flat 17, Touch 21) · Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7 · BAB +3 · Init +4 · CMB +2, CMD 16 · MSB +5, MSD 16

Spell Pool 26/26 · Inspiration Pool 5/5 · Hero Points 3

Immune: _ · Resistances: _
Conditions: Healthy
Active Sphere Effects: None Currently

Trellis stepped into the tavern with some small amount of apprehension. Wyrwoods were not well-known among the races of men, elves, and dwarves, being so insular within their own community. "I wonder how often Lumisar visited places like this." The simple gray cloak Trellis wore covered most of his constructed wooden form, but there was still no missing his face, like a mask carved from the wood of some ancient oak, and with two embedded blue gems for eyes. These did not just sparkle with reflected light, but were illuminated by an inner glow.

His apprehension perhaps slowed his steps by a little, but he still moved lightly and quickly with his recent companions to their table. He made an effort not to stare long at any one person in the room so as not to add more to the wariness they might feel at the sight of him.

When the innkeeper greeted them, Trellis replied. Hearing his voice was strange, with no mouth to provide a corresponding visual indication of his speech. The sound of it was somehow reminiscent of a violin--if violins could talk.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I cannot enjoy your food and drink, but I will pay for a room."

Trellis observed the banter between Killian and Lucrezia but made no comment, for now simply turning his attention to the beautiful music provided by the performer in the corner.

Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis
AC 21 (Flat 17, Touch 21) · Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7 · BAB +3 · Init +4 · CMB +2, CMD 16 · MSB +5, MSD 16

Spell Pool _ · Inspiration Pool _ · Hero Points 3

Trellis stepped into the tavern with some small amount of apprehension. Wyrwoods were not well-known among the races of men, elves, and dwarves, being so insular within their own community. "I wonder how often Lumisar visited places like this." The simple gray cloak Trellis wore covered most of his constructed wooden form, but there was still no missing his face, like a mask carved from the wood of some ancient oak, and with two embedded blue gems for eyes. These did not just sparkle with reflected light, but were illuminated by an inner glow.

His apprehension perhaps slowed his steps by a little, but he still moved lightly and quickly with his recent companions to their table. He made an effort not to stare long at any one person in the room so as not to add more to the wariness they might feel at the sight of him.

When the innkeeper greeted them, Trellis replied. Hearing his voice was strange, with no mouth to provide a corresponding visual indication of his speech. The sound of it was somehow reminiscent of a violin--if violins could talk.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I cannot enjoy your food and drink, but I will pay for a room."

Trellis observed the banter between Killian and Lucrezia but made no comment, for now simply turning his attention to the beautiful music provided by the performer in the corner.

Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis

Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis

POST IN PROGRESS

Trellis stepped into the tavern with some small amount of apprehension. Wyrwoods were not well-known among the races of men, elves, and dwarves, being so insular within their own community. I wonder how often Lumisar visited places like this. The simple gray cloak Trellis wore covered most of his constructed wooden form, but there was still no missing his face, like a mask carved from the wood of some ancient oak, and with two embedded blue gems for eyes. These did not just sparkle with reflected light, but were illuminated by an inner glow.

Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis

POST IN PROGRESS