Edit History

Llyarden

Llyarden

Considering Valros's rather awkward greeting to the rest of the group, one might have expected him to be even more baffled by the clockwork man pouring their drinks from his hand and the telepathic kitten. Strangely, though, he seemed relatively unbothered by the oddities - or, at least, no more bothered than he had the presence of the far more normal waitress who'd delivered their food, giving an awkward "Thank you," to Martin before being distracted by the cat scrabbling up his leg. He paused for a moment before a massive grin spread across his face. "Hello!" he murmured softly to it - it probably couldn't entirely hear him over the noise of the tavern, although it was perhaps debatable whether or not it needed to hear him verbally.

After a moment's thought, he tried to get the attention of the waitress. "Um, Bess?" He did speak slightly louder, although it certainly wasn't a full-blown shout, so in the absence of that he raised a hand instead. He would have gotten up and gone back to the bar directly rather than take up more of the waitress's time, but obviously since there was a cat sitting on his lap he was stuck in place for the forseeable future. Either way, once he managed to catch the attention of one of the inn's staff, he gestured slightly to the cat on his lap and then to Bolt's little meal. "Could I get a small thing of meat as well, like that? I seem to have made a friend."

Tentatively, he reached down to stroke the kitten's head with one finger - only to jump slightly as Killian's magic suddenly poofed the cat clean, and looked at his own hand briefly. "Oh, uh, if you wouldn't mind. I wouldn't want to be petted by something with a wet hand if I'd only just got clean and dry."

(Barring further interjections, he would eventually get around to trying his Korova Cream.)

OOC / Mechanics

OOC notes/whatever go here.

Passive Skills:

Perception +1 [Darkvision]
Sense Motive +1
Stealth +1 (unarmoured)

Statblock

Valros
Male NG-ish Tiefling-ish Hedgewitch // Striker, Level 5, Init 1, HP 70/75-5; 1 nl, DR Resist fire 15, 3/- vs nonlethal, Speed 30ft
AC 22, Touch 20, Flat-footed 17, CMD 30, Fort 9, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +11, Base Attack Bonus 5   
+1 Dragonbane Consecrated Adamantine  Longsword [/B] +12 (1d8+7, 19-20x2)
Unarmed +11 (1d6+6 plus 1 fire, x2)
Unarmoured, No Shield (+5 Str, +2 Natural, +5 Misc)
Abilities Str 22, Dex 12, Con 20, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None
+4 to Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue, exhaustion, and nonlethal damage from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments
+9 CMD vs Bull Rush & Overrun

Catisthenics 2/2, SP 11/15, Stamina 10/10, Tension N/A

Llyarden

Llyarden

Considering Valros's rather awkward greeting to the rest of the group, one might have expected him to be even more baffled by the clockwork man pouring their drinks from his hand and the telepathic kitten. Strangely, though, he seemed relatively unbothered by the oddities - or, at least, no more bothered than he had the presence of the far more normal waitress who'd delivered their food, giving an awkward "Thank you," to Martin before being distracted by the cat scrabbling up his leg. He paused for a moment before a massive grin spread across his face. "Hello!" he murmured softly to it - it probably couldn't entirely hear him over the noise of the tavern, although it was perhaps debatable whether or not it needed to hear him verbally.

After a moment's thought, he tried to get the attention of the waitress. "Um, Bess?" He did speak slightly louder, although it certainly wasn't a full-blown shout, so in the absence of that he raised a hand instead. He would have gotten up and gone back to the bar directly rather than take up more of the waitress's time, but obviously since there was a cat sitting on his lap he was stuck in place for the forseeable future. Either way, once he managed to catch the attention of one of the inn's staff, he gestured slightly to the cat on his lap and then to Bolt's little meal. "Could I get a small thing of meat as well, like that? I seem to have made a friend."

Tentatively, he reached down to stroke the kitten's head with one finger - only to jump slightly as Killian's magic suddenly poofed the cat clean, and looked at his own hand briefly. "Oh, uh, if you wouldn't mind. I wouldn't want to be petted by something with a wet hand if I'd only just got clean and dry."

(Barring further interjections, he would eventually get around to trying his Korova Cream.)

OOC / Mechanics

Passive Skills:

Sense Motive +1
Stealth +1 (unarmoured)

Statblock

Valros
Male NG-ish Tiefling-ish Hedgewitch // Striker, Level 5, Init 1, HP 70/75-5; 1 nl, DR Resist fire 15, 3/- vs nonlethal, Speed 30ft
AC 22, Touch 20, Flat-footed 17, CMD 30, Fort 9, Ref 5, Will 5, CMB +11, Base Attack Bonus 5   
Condition None
+4 to Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue, exhaustion, and nonlethal damage from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments

Catisthenics 2/2, SP 11/15, Tension N/A

Llyarden

Llyarden

OOC / Mechanics

Passive Skills:

Sense Motive +1
Stealth +1 (unarmoured)

Statblock

Valros
Condition None

SP 11/15, Tension N/A