Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis
Wyrwood, Druid 5||Hedgewitch 5
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 22, Wis 16, Cha 10
AC 21 (Flat 17, Touch 21) · Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7 · BAB +3 · Init +4 · CMB +2, CMD 16 · MSB +5, MSD 16

Spell Pool 26/26 · Inspiration Pool 5/5 · Hero Points 3

Immune: _ · Resistances: _
Conditions: Healthy
Active Sphere Effects: None Currently

Trellis listened carefully to Brakhammer's warnings, and nodded when the dwarf took his leave. He would not be dissuaded from their plan to seek out Humbert, but to flippantly ignore what had concerned the dwarf would be foolish.

When Ariand had introduced herself, Trellis replied, "Your music was lovely. And I agree with Lucrezia's sentiment--I would welcome your company on our journey. What do you know about the relationship between Humbert and Kazin? I'm not sure what to think after hearing Brakhammer's description of events."

After thinking a moment, the wyrwood adds, "Did you keep any of your research noted down in a written form? If you'd allow me, I could spend the hours tonight reading over it. I do not sleep as you do."

Mechanics

Common Skill Modifiers:
Perception: +11 +1d6
Sense Motive: +3
Stealth: +12

Knowledge:
Arcana, Dungeoneering, Geography, Nature, Planes: +14 +1d6
Engineering, History, Local: +11 +1d6
Nobility, Religion: untrained +6

Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis
AC 21 (Flat 17, Touch 21) · Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7 · BAB +3 · Init +4 · CMB +2, CMD 16 · MSB +5, MSD 16

Trellis listened carefully to Brakhammer's warnings, and nodded when the dwarf took his leave. He would not be dissuaded from their plan to seek out Humbert, but to flippantly ignore what had concerned the dwarf would be foolish.

When Ariand had introduced herself, Trellis replied, "Your music was lovely. And I agree with Lucrezia's sentiment--I would welcome your company on our journey. What do you know about the relationship between Humbert and Kazin? I'm not sure what to think after hearing Brakhammer's description of events."

After thinking a moment, the wyrwood adds, "Did you keep any of your research noted down in a written form? If you'd allow me, I could spend the hours tonight reading over it. I do not sleep as you do."

Mechanics

Common Skill Modifiers:

Knowledge:

Keante

Keante

Statblock

NonL
HP
Trellis

Mechanics

Common Skill Modifiers:

Knowledge: