Edit History

cbenny

cbenny

12 hours ago, Conaldar said:

Once we're through the current conversations unless Players want to explore things further I'm looking to bring Day One to a close. Any comments? Did I miss any PC checks? 

Herbert will want to find out how responsive the Guards are at some point before the day is out. They responded to his question about facility violations but didn't respond when he asked one what time it was or asked another who was calling him. Do they only respond to select questions? Can inmates engage them in conversation?

cbenny

cbenny

12 hours ago, Conaldar said:

Once we're through the current conversations unless Players want to explore things further I'm looking to bring Day One to a close. Any comments? Did I miss any PC checks? 

Herbert will want to find out how responsive the Guards are at some point before the day is out. They responded to his question about facility violations but didn't respond when he asked one what time it was or asked another who was calling him. Do they only respond to select questions? Can inmates engage them in conversation?