Edit History

Llyarden

Llyarden

How do you hide an OOC tagLike this one! once you've read it?

Otherwise it overlaps the text below it.

Unlike the old OOC tags, you click it to open it and it stays open.  Clicking it again just cycles through other OOC tagsAnd this other one! on the page, which is itself not a very intuitive design.

EDIT: Okay, it works fine here, just not on other threads.  That's even weirder.

EDIT 2: Ohh, okay, I realise what I did.  I misclicked and ended up with two OOC tags on the same line both open, and opening a new OOC tag doesn't close the original, so I was opening and closing the 'top' tag while the bottom one remained open.

Llyarden

Llyarden

Unlike the old OOC tags, you click it to open it and it stays open.  Clicking it again just cycles through other OOC tagsAnd this other one! on the page, which is itself not a very intuitive design.

EDIT: Okay, it works fine here, just not on other threads.  That's even weirder.

Llyarden

Llyarden