Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

Firefly meets Cyberpunk, in StarFinder?!? Oh I DEFINITELY aim to misbehave!!

I've looked all over the character creation rules, and can't seem to find our starting level. Am I blind, or is it listed elsewhere?

Also, I note that there's no 3pp allowed, but is it safe to assume that all official SF material is allowed? Should we just use aonsrd.com?

I honestly don't even have a germ of a hint of a character idea, but I'd like to get my ducks in a row before I start making plans.

Arklytte

Arklytte

Firefly in StarFinder?!? Oh I DEFINITELY aim to misbehave!!

I've looked all over the character creation rules, and can't seem to find our starting level. Am I blind, or is it listed elsewhere?

Also, I note that there's no 3pp allowed, but is it safe to assume that all official SF material is allowed? Should we just use aonsrd.com?

I honestly don't even have a germ of a hint of a character idea, but I'd like to get my ducks in a row before I start making plans.

Arklytte

Arklytte

Firefly in StarFinder?!? Oh I DEFINITELY aim to misbehave!!