Edit History

DecoyGirl

DecoyGirl

Scylla

image.png.c22008905be10cc7bd61e0b725c00f79.png

Scylla was still a small fur lump on her bed when the robots came in uncurling to sit on the bed looking to see what she was getting for food, And this time actually bothering to answer in English, she was pretty sure the robots could understand Korean but it was meaningless to try and insult them.

"Yaya, I think you've misunderstood... I didn't drop kick any tosterbots. I dropkicked another inmate, your no more my enemy then a smartphone can be..." She sat down to eat as they where leaving offhandedly adding "Just remember I can't digest vegetables..." She did watch closely as the robots left still sure that it was largely impossible to get out of this solitary confinement cell.

DecoyGirl

DecoyGirl

Scylla

Scylla was still a small fur lump on her bed when the robots came in uncurling to sit on the bed looking to see what she was getting for food, And this time actually bothering to answer in English, she was pretty sure the robots could understand Korean but it was meaningless to try and insult them.

"Yaya, I think you've misunderstood... I didn't drop kick any tosterbots. I dropkicked another inmate, your no more my enemy then a smartphone can be..." She sat down to eat as they where leaving offhandedly adding "Just remember I can't digest vegetables..." She did watch closely as the robots left still sure that it was largely impossible to get out of this solitary confinement cell.

DecoyGirl

DecoyGirl

Scylla