Edit History

cbenny

cbenny

Herbert Anderson

Herbert Anderson (The Accountant)

"Oh? You don't know what she told me?Herbert asked, feigning surprise. "Interesting. I had naturally assumed that we were all under total surveillance. It seems like such a waste not to have listening devices in the gaming tables."

"Well, Doctor, she told me quite a few things, but nothing that seemed worth bringing me in here to ask about it." Herbert answers honestly. Meredith hadn't said anything that seemed remotely worth keeping secret. "Maybe you could be a little more specific about what you're looking for? First she mentioned that she liked card games and that her name was Meredith. Then she claimed that most inmates avoided her once they'd been here a while and that she's in here because she can't control her powers. She also claims to have been granted 'Trustee' status with the ability to assist with prison administration, which to me seemed very unlikely but I didn't bother to call her out on it. She then said how much she liked the desserts here and tried to argue that what she had told me was worth me giving her my next two portions. Your guards brought me in here just as I won a game of Rummy against her."

cbenny

cbenny

Herbert Anderson

"Oh? You don't know what she told me?Herbert asked, feigning surprise. "Interesting. I had naturally assumed that we were all under total surveillance. It seems like such a waste not to have listening devices in the gaming tables."

"Well, Doctor, She told me quite a few things, but nothing that seemed worth bringing me in here to ask about it." Herbert answers honestly. Meredith hadn't said anything that seemed remotely worth keeping secret. "Maybe you could be a little more specific about what you're looking for? First she mentioned that she liked card games and that her name was Meredith. Then she claimed that most inmates avoided her once they'd been here a while and that she's in here because she can't control her powers. She also claims to have been granted 'Trustee' status with the ability to assist with prison administration, which to me seemed very unlikely but I didn't bother to call her out on it. She then said how much she liked the desserts here and tried to argue that what she had told me was worth me giving her my next two portions. Your guards brought me in here just as I won a game of Rummy against her."

cbenny

cbenny

Herbert Anderson

"She told me quite a few things, but nothing that seemed worth bringing me in here to ask about it." Herbert answers honestly. Meredith hadn't said anything that seemed remotely worth keeping secret. "Maybe you could be a little more specific about what you're looking for? First she mentioned that she liked card games and that her name was Meredith. Then she claimed that most inmates avoided her once they'd been here a while and that she's in here because she can't control her powers. She also claims to have been granted 'Trustee' status with the ability to assist with prison administration, which to me seemed very unlikely but I didn't bother to call her out on it. She then said how much she liked the desserts here and tried to argue that what she had told me was worth me giving her my next two portions. Your guards brought me in here just as I won a game of Rummy against her."