Edit History

MysteriousMiller

MysteriousMiller

image.png.9c82c31a8b23eaee4c830844c351105a.png

"Dash"

Clever: 0 | Fierce: 0 | Sly: 2 | Quick: 3 | Danger: 1 | Lock/Unlock, Open/Close

Dash's whiskers twitch as his kinfolk talk about being taken to "live" in the big house.

He tries to get a little more information, asking "Are these longshanks wizards or witches? They seem to have witch signs all around the house?"

Then he wonders if it's better to live in ignorance, but quickly comes to the conclusion that if it were him, he'd rather take his chances against the long tooths and sharp claws in the wild woods and fields than live in pampered luxury in a death row prison cell.

"I...I.....I think something dreadful might have happened to them..." he responds with a mixture of sadness and anger in his voice, "...you'll find nothing but the pot waiting for you in there! It's up to you, but I'm going to open your hutch so you can decide whether to stay or take your chances in the wild".

MysteriousMiller

MysteriousMiller

image.png.9c82c31a8b23eaee4c830844c351105a.png

"Dash"

Clever: 0 | Fierce: 0 | Sly: 2 | Quick: 3 | Danger: 1 | Lock/Unlock, Open/Close

Dash's whiskers twitch as his kinfolk talk about being taken to "live" in the big house.

He tries to get a little more information, asking "Are these longshanks wizards or witches? They seem to have witch signs all around the house?"

Then he wonders if it's better to live in ignorance, but quickly comes to the conclusion that if it were him, he'd rather take his chances against the long tooths and sharp claws in the wild woods and fields than live in pampered luxury in a death row prison cell.

"I...I.....I think something dreadful might have happened to them..." he responds with a mixture of sadness and anger in his voice, "...you'll find nothing but the pot waiting for you in there! It's up to you, but I'm going to open your hutch so you can decide whether to stay or take your chances in the wild".