Edit History

image.png.9c82c31a8b23eaee4c830844c351105a.png

"Dash"

Clever: 0 | Fierce: 0 | Sly: 2 | Quick: 3 | Danger: 1 | Lock/Unlock, Open/Close

Dash shakes his head sadly as the rabbits in the hutch bury their heads in the sand about their potential fate.

He looks at Elora and his ears droop. "Thank you for trying my friend, but I fear they will not listen to us!"

He decides that he'll give them a chance by opening the hutch...but not yet! They've made enough of an impression today and might need to keep their heads down a little.

"We'll be back soon..." he comments, before turning his attention to Broom."So...who's in there?" he asks, treading carefully as he heads over to the edge of the house, so as not to disturb the lines marked out "...and what do you think of these?" he adds, nodding to the marks. He really has no idea what they might be!

image.png.9c82c31a8b23eaee4c830844c351105a.png

"Dash"

Clever: 0 | Fierce: 0 | Sly: 2 | Quick: 3 | Danger: 1 | Lock/Unlock, Open/Close

Dash shakes his head sadly as the rabbits in the hutch bury their heads in the sand about their potential fate.

He looks at Elora and his ears droop. "Thank you for trying my friend, but I fear they will not listen to us!"

He decides that he'll give them a chance by opening the hutch...but not yet! They've made enough of an impression today and might need to keep their heads down a little.

"We'll be back soon..." he comments, before turning his attention to Broom."So...who's in there?" he asks, treading carefully as he heads over to the edge of the house, so as not to disturb the lines marked out "...and what do you think of these?" he adds, nodding to the marks.