Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese smiles and says in the same lowered voice as before, "I have a hat which you can borrow. I even have a few old feathers and a piece of charcoal if you can use either of these items to help with the disguise."

"I also have a bag of dust, which you could fling handfuls around to make dust clouds in the air. It might appear to be some type of magic if coordinated with us igniting oil fires, or it might not even be worth using," she adds.

"Feel free to use or reject any or all of these items, along with the hat. I'm just providing you with options so you can pick and choose what might help with the plan," the holy woman adds in the same hushed tone.

Falling quiet, the priestess continues to keep her eyes and ears focused on the immediate surroundings, as well as the activity of the lizardmen around the tower, while waiting on a response and then providing any requested items.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese smiles and says in the same lowered voice as before, "I have a hat which you can borrow. I even have a few old feathers and a piece of charcoal if you can use either of these items to help with the disguise."

"I also have a bag of dust, which you could fling handfuls around to make dust clouds in the air. It might appear to be some type of magic if coordinated with us igniting oil fires, or it might not even be worth using," she adds.

"Feel free to use or reject any or all of these items, along with the hat. I'm just providing you with options so you can pick and choose what might help with the plan," the holy woman adds as she continues to keep her eyes and ears focused on the immediate surroundings, as well as the activity of the lizardmen around the tower.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Continuing Effects:  None