Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

When Valfaren asks Sister Clairese if all the clergy cast their magic with the doo-dads which she loaned the Elven Druid, the holy woman smiles.

In response, she truthfully whispers, "No. Actually, I don't use any of these items in connection with my prayers or, as you say, magics."

"In fact, most priests and priestess do not even carry such items," the Priestess of Niro and Ivana adds but says nothing more of what she might use the paraphernalia for or what role it might serve in her duties.

Instead, as she focuses on the matter at hand, the minister adds in the same hushed voice, "Ready when you folks are," while simultaneously monitoring the lizardmen, as well as the surrounding area from the group's hiding place.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

When Valfaren asks Sister Clairese if all the clergy cast their magic with the doo-dads which she loaned the Elven Druid, the holy woman smiles and whispers, "No. Actually, I don't use any of these items in connection with my prayers or, as you say, magics."

"In fact, most priests and priestess do not even carry such items," the Priestess of Niro and Ivana adds but says nothing more of what she might use the paraphernalia for or what role it might serve in her duties. Focusing on the matter at hand, the minister adds in the same hushed voice, "Ready when you folks are."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Continuing Effects:  None