Edit History

Gregorotto

Gregorotto

Wicke

spacer.pngspacer.png
Human Rogue/Cleric — Holy Fool of Albarax

AC 14 | HP 14/14 | Encumbrance 15/15 | Initiative +1 | Turn Undead +1
Spells 0 ●●● | 1 ●●

Rust finds his skill, and Wicke watches his arrow fall short with no small amount of displeasure. How long had it been? Since he'd held a blade, held a bow, and used against another living soul? Who had the last been, an unnamed guard? A mercenary? A holy warrior come to cleanse him? Whoever it had been, the man with the bow then had been a different animal, and now Wicke had to find out who he was with a bow.

Because, watching the damage to Val, he had to be someone. People were depending on him, even if he didn't really know them. She didn't deserve to just be butchered because he didn't remember his way around making a bow quiver in just the right path.

Nothing another arrow, he plays with the fletching for a moment, closing his eyes and speaking lowly. "Albarax, Blessed One of Light, guide your servant in his hour of need. Or something, I don't know, just make sure my companions don't die because of me."

Out of Character

Initiative 3 (yay, I'm slowly moving up!), +1 Dex for tie-breakers

Attack 12 vs. Shaman AC 13, miss

Gregorotto

Gregorotto

Wicke

spacer.pngspacer.png
Human Rogue/Cleric — Holy Fool of Albarax

AC 14 | HP 14/14 | Encumbrance 15/15 | Initiative +1 | Turn Undead +1
Spells 0 ●●● | 1 ●●

Rust finds his skill, and Wicke watches his arrow fall short with no small amount of displeasure. How long had it been? Since he'd held a blade, held a bow, and used against another living soul? Who had the last been, an unnamed guard? A mercenary? A holy warrior come to cleanse him? Whoever it had been, the man with the bow then had been a different animal, and now Wicke had to find out who he was with a bow.

Because, watching the damage to Val, he had to be someone. People were depending on him, even if he didn't really know them. She didn't deserve to just be butchered because he didn't remember his way around making a bow quiver in just the right path.

Nothing another arrow, he plays with the fletching for a moment, closing his eyes and speaking lowly. "Albarax, Blessed One of Light, guide your servant in his hour of need. Or something, I don't know, just make sure my companions don't die because of me."

Out of Character

X