Edit History

Cirlot

Cirlot

Neve

Neve Nevergreen - Smallfolk Rogue:: AC 15 MV 20' HP 16/16 [TWF Attack] :: Init 5

The impact of the club might not break bone but it sunders earth, ripping up sodden grass and mud and flinging it in a spattering arc of muck and mire. Ducking beneath the clumps Neve ignores the showring mess of it and lunges, using the recovering stroke of the club for an opening small and quick enough for her blades. There are no feints this time, just steel pointed upward at all speed and strength she can manage.

Out of Character

Quick and dirty post just to make sure I get something in before I start traveling this week. Math for the paired weapon strike should be the same as last time if Flanking is still in play.

Initiative (+2 Dex for ties)(1d20 5 5)

TWF - Primary Attack (Rapier)(1d20+2 17 19) & Rapier Damage(1d6 3 3)

TWF - Secondary Attack (Dagger)(1d20-2 10 8) & Dagger Damage(1d4+1 2 3)

Cirlot

Cirlot

Neve_Smol

Neve Nevergreen - Smallfolk Rogue:: AC 15 MV 20' HP 16/16 [TWF Attack] :: Init

The impact of the club might not break bone but it sunders earth, ripping up sodden grass and mud and flinging it in a spattering arc of muck and mire. Ducking beneath the clumps Neve ignores the showring mess of it and lunges, using the recovering stroke of the club for an opening small and quick enough for her blades. There are no feints this time, just steel pointed upward at all speed and strength she can manage.

Out of Character

Quick and dirty post just to make sure I get something in before I start traveling this week. Math for the paired weapon strike should be the same as last time if Flanking is still in play.

Initiative (+2 Dex for ties)

TWF - Primary Attack (Rapier) & Rapier Damage

TWF - Secondary Attack (Dagger) & Dagger Damage