Edit History

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

This Poor Guy Shoulda Gone to Lizard Business School Like His Dad Wanted.

spacer.pngThe warrior turns and slides through the mud with sweeping strides, using his lifetime of moving on such surfaces to help keep out of the crosshairs. He cannot keep up with the dual-prong assault, though, and in ducking to the side away from Val's strike he stumbles into Neve's rapier, another shallow but bloody cut low across his back. He lacks the physiology to sweat but he breathes in deep gasps as he swings the club in a wide arc to keep Neve and Val back. The arrow that wedges into the ground just past him does little to break his attention as he catches sight to Sister Clairese's rapid approach. He lunges at Val but therisk of another jab from Neve prevents him from committing, leaving the elf plenty of room to duck away.

"Too many soft-skins. Not the witch..." His eyes seem to narrow as he puzzles out the implications, that you all used deception to dissuade his weaker kin from engaging to improve your odds. His tongue flicks out in a sweep across his upper mouth, not a lip exactly but what serves as one for his kind. "You sneak and lie, now you fight and die." He steadies himself, shoulders squared as he brings the great club around in a heavy swing to catch Sister Clairese in the middle of her approach.

"ќе бидам запаметен. Моето име ќе биде подарено на другI will be remembered. My name will be gifted to another.." There is a cadence to the words, grumbling and coarse as they are to your ears. Neve takes in their meaning, her knowledge of the base Draconic speech strong enough to cut through his dialect. It's a chant. "Мојата крв ќе го нахрани мочуриштето. Мојата душа слободно ќе плива.My blood will feed the swamp. My soul will swim free."

OOC

Lizardman Attack

Lizardman Damage

With three of you now in melee with the warrior, two of you can gain flank attack (+1 to attack) and one can gain back attack (+2 to attack) next round.

Warrior - Init 3; AC 15; 10/16 HP. Intention is to strike Clairese as she enters the fray.

Shaman - -1/10 HP. Unconscious, dying, mostly dead.

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

spacer.pngThe warrior turns and slides through the mud with sweeping strides, using his lifetime of moving on such surfaces to help keep out of the crosshairs. He cannot keep up with the dual-prong assault, though, and in ducking to the side away from Val's strike he stumbles into Neve's rapier, another shallow but bloody cut low across his back. He lacks the physiology to sweat but he breathes in deep gasps as he swings the club in a wide arc to keep Neve and Val back. The arrow that wedges into the ground just past him does little to break his attention as he catches sight to Sister Clairese's rapid approach. He lunges at Val but therisk of another jab from Neve prevents him from committing, leaving the elf plenty of room to duck away.

"Too many soft-skins. Not the witch..." His eyes seem to narrow as he puzzles out the implications, that you all used deception to dissuade his weaker kin from engaging to improve your odds. His tongue flicks out in a sweep across his upper mouth, not a lip exactly but what serves as one for his kind. "You sneak and lie, now you fight and die." He steadies himself, shoulders squared as he brings the great club around in a heavy swing to catch Sister Clairese in the middle of her approach.

"ќе бидам запаметен. Моето име ќе биде подарено на другI will be remembered. My name will be gifted to another.." There is a cadence to the words, grumbling and coarse as they are to your ears. Neve takes in their meaning, her knowledge of the base Draconic speech strong enough to cut through his dialect. It's a chant. "Мојата крв ќе го нахрани мочуриштето. Мојата душа слободно ќе плива.My blood will feed the swamp. My soul will swim free."

OOC

Lizardman Attack

Lizardman Damage

With three of you now in melee with the warrior, two of you can gain flank attack (+1 to attack) and one can gain back attack (+2 to attack) next round.

Warrior - Init 3; AC 15; 10/16 HP. Intention is to strike Clairese as she enters the fray.

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

"I will be remembered. My name will be gifted to another." There is a cadence to the words, grumbling and coarse as they are to your ears. Neve takes in their meaning, her knowledge of the base Draconic speech strong enough to cut through his dialect. It's a chant. "My blood will feed the swamp. My soul will swim free."

OOC

Lizardman Attack

Lizardman Damage

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

spacer.pngThe warrior turns and slides through the mud with sweeping strides, using his lifetime of moving on such surfaces to help keep out of the crosshairs. He cannot keep up with the dual-prong assault, though, and in ducking to the side away from Val's strike he stumbles into Neve's rapier, another shallow but bloody cut low across his back. He lacks the physiology to sweat but he breathes in deep gasps as he swings the club in a wide arc to keep Neve and Val back. The arrow that wedges into the ground just past him does little to break his attention as he catches sight to Sister Clairese's rapid approach.

"I will be remembered. My name will be gifted to another." There is a cadence to the words, grumbling and coarse as they are to your ears. Neve takes in their meaning, her knowledge of the base Draconic speech strong enough to cut through his dialect. It's a chant. "My blood will feed the swamp. My soul will swim free."

OOC

Lizardman Attack

Lizardman Damage