Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 21/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese waits back away from the deep Dwarf encampment as the stealthier members of the party conduct distant reconnaissance of the situation. However, when the scouts fall back, the holy woman quietly withdraws and joins her colleagues in the outer hallway as well.

When Valfaren announces that she will make the dive into the pool which had a shiny object located on its bottom in an attempt to recover the item, the Priestess of Niro & Ivana silently nods her head in the affirmative and whispers, "I will cover you with my short bow the best I can as you make the attempt."

Once the group is near the body of water, Sister Clairese smiles at the primal druid as the cleric takes up a position where she can see and, if necessary, shoot down into the water while Valfaren moves quietly into the pool.

As the minister stands guard ready to provide cover fire if necessary, Clairese keeps her eyes and ears focused on the immediate environment watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual.

Show Mechanics

Spells

0 LEVEL: Detect Alignment/Detect Magic/First Aid/Light

1st LEVEL: Cure Light Wounds (2/2)/Bless

2nd LEVEL: Hold Person/Spiritual Weapon

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to attack anything that threatens Valfaren or the party

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 21/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese waits back away from the deep Dwarf encampment as the stealthier members of the party conduct distant reconnaissance of the situation. However, when the scouts fall back, the holy woman quietly withdraws and joins her colleagues in the outer hallway as well.

When Valfaren announces that she will make the dive into the pool which had a shiny object located on its bottom in an attempt to recover the item, the Priestess of Niro & Ivana silently nods her head in the affirmative and whispers, "I will cover you with my short bow the best I can as you make the attempt."

Once the group is near the body of water, Sister Clairese takes up a position where she can see and, if necessary, shoot down into the water while Valfaren moves quietly into the pool. As the minister stands guard ready to provide cover fire if necessary, Clairese keeps her eyes and ears focused on the immediate environment watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual.

Show Mechanics

Spells

0 LEVEL: Detect Alignment/Detect Magic/First Aid/Light

1st LEVEL: Cure Light Wounds (2/2)/Bless

2nd LEVEL: Hold Person/Spiritual Weapon

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to attack anything that threatens Valfaren or the party

Continuing Effects:  None