Edit History

TheDude2371

TheDude2371

I'm of two minds right now...

One mind has me working on my standard fantasy campaign, typically set in the old-school 1e/2e world of Greyhawk. I've worked this into a few different systems already, and am working on the Pf2e version. Granted, there's some background work to do, mostly with deities, but I think I can basically handwave a lot of that by modifying some of the Golarian-based pantheon as needed. Otherwise, it's crack on and continue.

The other mind is eyeballing my second "converted world" campaign, using the Nentir Vale "Points of Light" setting from D&D 4e. It'll be a bit more work, as I haven't completely read through it all, at least not in a very long time, and it would be the first time I'm converting anything from that version. I'd be looking into how to work 4e's minion rules into Pf2e, and I've already seen a few possible methods.

True, I could just throw these into the world of Golarian, and for the first option, I may have found an area... or just create some new unmapped area of the world that hasn't been seen as of yet... but I kind of want to stick to original plans.

As of now, I can focus on only one of these paths, as it were. Just wondering what others might be looking for as far as interest.

TheDude2371

TheDude2371

I'm of two minds right now...

One mind has me working on my standard fantasy campaign, typically set in the old-school 1e/2e world of Greyhawk. I've worked this into a few different systems already, and am working on the Pf2e version. Granted, there's some background work to do, mostly with deities, but I think I can basically handwave a lot of that by modifying some of the Golarian-based pantheon as needed. Otherwise, it's crack on and continue.

The other mind is eyeballing my second "converted world" campaign, using the Nentir Vale "Points of Light" setting from D&D 4e. It'll be a bit more work, as I haven't completely read through it all, at least not in a very long time, and it would be the first time I'm converting anything from that version. I'd be looking into how to work 4e's minion rules into Pf2e, and I've already seen a few possible methods.

True, I could just throw these into the world of Golarian, and for the first option, I may have found an area... or just create some new unmapped area of the world that hasn't been seen as of yet... but I kind of want to stick to original plans.

As of now, I can focus on only one of these paths, as it were. Just wondering what others might be looking for as far as interest.